Where to buy a bag for my camera?

quang010692

Sep 5, 2010
I've purchased a D5000 and I need a bag for the camera, where can I buy it? thank you!

Depends on your budget, shoulder bag or backpack.
Make a trip to Funan, visit TK Foto at 2nd level, they have few brands there for you to choose.
You can also walk across the street to Peninsular Plaza, Cathay Photo level 1, also have few brands. However, CP does not open on Sunday.

K13 Marketing at pensula plaza 2nd floor

more choices of camera bag :)

Clubsnap's buy and sell forum.

Save loads of money.

Most of the time the bags are in like new condition coz theres people like me with buy too many bags too many times. :embrass:

:thumbsup: Agree, I always go there for bags, cheaper than TK

actually have to see what is the shops mainstream product, tk is more towards camera & lens so their lens and bag are quite competitive, most of my gears bought from David :thumbsup:

K13 is more towards bags & film slr so they have more range & cheaper :cool:

actually have to see what is the shops mainstream product, tk is more towards camera & lens so their lens and bag are quite competitive, most of my gears bought from David :thumbsup:

K13 is more towards bags & film slr so they have more range & cheaper :cool:

thanks for sharing on k13. have not been there personally... just went funan for a walk recently looking at prices of bags too.

do k13 places their price tag on the bag itself? i usually like to see prices on the tag(TK) so dont have to keep asking for quotation w/o buying ;p

k13 do not place price tag but from my 1st time, the couple was very nice & give me discount

eg. my vanguard oregon 32 was selling at 160, they give me at 110 :)

still you have to do your homework & check the price 1st

not too sure why...but personally i always prefer TK than K13, especially now since they move to Funan...

Go Challenger lor... they got a lot of bags there the last time I went there ;)

If you want to buy from me also can :D I got a Targus backpack can carry 1 dslr with battery grip, 1 bazooka :bigeyes:, 3 kit lenses, 1 10" netbook & still got space to fit in other stuffs...