where to buy 35mm film canisters?

exoskeletal

May 24, 2014
SINGAPORE
hi all,

apologies first. I posted in the WTB section of the forum asking who is selling 35mm film canisters. I am into hobby modeling and these canisters are used to store my mixed paint readied for air brushing.

If anyone have any available or any lobang please kindly let me know. Have tried asking random photo developing shops but no avail. So I hope this forum might give me a break.

Chriz here. my contact number is 92396133.

thanks a lot first!

If you just need to use it to store parts, might as well go Daiso or Japen home to buy those transparent fishing tacker box.

Hope this help.

hi bro,

thanks for the reply. had gone many containers including the ones at daiso but still find these film canisters are the ideal ones. they are airtight, easy to store and the volume it holds is just right for my airbrush cup..haa..

thanks.

Sempai Rashkae knows where. But he doesn't seem to come in much anymore

Those small containers for "loose" medicine tablets are transparent and air-tight.
Find out from your GP where he purchases them from.

hi thanks for the feedback. those Chinese medical hall ones are usually too small for my needs, haha. thanks still.

I'll go see artfriend have anot.. thou a website from US sells them at US$0.38 per pc..