Where should i buy my lense in singapore ?(canon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kailingz

Nov 20, 2010
sengkang
Thanks, please help me , total newbie .

Because most people come to forums, create new account, go to some random section and ask a question hoping to get answers immediately?

Because most people come to forums, create new account, go to some random section and ask a question hoping to get answers immediately?
sorry , i'm really a noob ,
lol

i'm only 14 :D . so i'm just asking for help .,

A.k.a. spoonfeeding.
TS: a forum is not a chat, it's rather like a library. Over many years many people have discussed and posted many things. It's all still here, you only need to spend a bit of time to find the answers. In the long run you will learn more. Also, please honour the work of many members here collecting information and maintaining threads like Price Guides, Newbies Guides and others.
Enjoy your stay :)

get your parent to follow you to Funan IT Mall . . . you can compare prices there too . . . ;)

get your parent to follow you to Funan IT Mall . . . you can compare prices there too . . . ;)
I don't wanna my parent buy for me . LOL

i saved up from last year till now .
i manage to like save quite abit .
just that , i have no idea where to buy it .
just asking people for advice
like where should i really buy :D

anyway thanks !;D

i wonder would sitex 2010 will be a good place to buy lenses?

i wonder would sitex 2010 will be a good place to buy lenses?

Not at SITEX pls, do your homework before purchase cos it take sometime for you to save the $$$.

Pls spend wisely.

Some reputable shops as below,

MS Color
SLR Revolution
TK Foto Technic
Cathay Photo
Parisilk
Orient Photo
John 3:16

Pls google for the above phone number & call them to check, they might not give you the best price in town.

don't go bally lol...

Some reputable shops as below,

MS Color
SLR Revolution
TK Foto Technic
Cathay Photo
Parisilk
Orient Photo
John 3:16

Pls google for the above phone number & call them to check, they might not give you the best price in town.
Hahah , Thanks will google it :D

good that you've managed to save up the money to get what you want. But, just read up first maybe? haha.

sorry , i'm really a noob ,
lol

i'm only 14 :D . so i'm just asking for help .,

I don't wanna my parent buy for me . LOL

i saved up from last year till now .
i manage to like save quite abit .
just that , i have no idea where to buy it .
just asking people for advice
like where should i really buy :D

anyway thanks !;D

What is your reason for not wanting your parents to buy for you?

Because if there is no good reason- and I think, if you're trying to be "independent" with regards to what you buy, then well, this is not a good reason, simply because the fact that you are 14 (assuming you ARE really 14) makes you a much easier target for salespeople with regards to ripping you off.

Unless your parents have no clue about prices in the lens market- if that's the case, then it's their responsibility to read up as wel. After all, it's their money.

Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.