Where sell nice Roast Duck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haze

Aug 16, 2005
Do you guys know where have nice Roast Duck at Toa Payoh Area?

Tmr night have to buy a roast duck back home..
Usually I bought from Johnson Duck at Clementi.. but so far.. wonder if have any nearer one

Haze said:

Usually I bought from Johnson Duck at Clementi.. but so far.. wonder if have any nearer one

Johnson duck not nice

CRystal Jade roast duck :p

Best one I ever had is at Beijing! :bsmilie:

Haze said:

Hi Haze ..... I hope I got this address right .... check out Block 124 Lor 1 Toa Payoh. It's in the coffee shop nearest to Lorong 1 and across the multi-storey car park.

Enjoy.

catseye said:
Hi Haze ..... I hope I got this address right .... check out Block 124 Lor 1 Toa Payoh. It's in the coffee shop nearest to Lorong 1 and across the multi-storey car park.

Enjoy.

the shop name is fang ji. his roast duck not the best. his cha siew and roast pork.

if u hv the time, do come down to chinatown... at the market look for Outram Park Roast Duck... or at the coffeeshop at banda street... worth every cent of the petrol u spent on the trip...

933 Roast Duck at Balestier Road.

There's a Johnson Duck at Clementi? where is it?

Haze said:

when my family buys one we always go to the market to pick from the stalls. quality usually quite good, can bargain, and we get to pick as well ;p

plsoong said:
Johnson duck not nice

CRystal Jade roast duck :p

so ex -___-

catseye said:

Enjoy.

Thank you very much

vince123123 said:
There's a Johnson Duck at Clementi? where is it?

Oh it's at blk 20 Ghim Moh.. :)

ee johnson roast duck not nice. they use red colouring. yuckkkkkk.

i like the one from west coast market. the one opposite the temple, near tanglin sec school

just came back from marina sq. saw the "店小儿" selling their roast ducks like hot cakes. :bigeyes:

hi guys,

i went to buy the roast duck ,char siew and roast pork.
Yummy it's nice.. thank you very much..
Char siew and roast pork the best :D

hmm... is this becoming a makansutra forum? but ok. we all love good food.

good wow ^_^

surge said:
the shop name is fang ji. his roast duck not the best. his cha siew and roast pork.

is it tt 1 tt got featured on TV (ch U- i think..). :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.