Where is this? Secret location

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxsheenzxx

Jun 27, 2015
Rangoon road
Hi guys I need help!

There's a beautiful empty road somewhere in changi. Does anyone know where it is?

Give a short description of the "beautiful empty road" so others can help to pin-point it...

I like no head no tail threads. :)

it invokes our imagination.

hahaha...but iam guessing Aviation Rd.
otherwise Changi Airport runway..lol

Last edited:
Empty road = speeder! Just be careful!

no head no tail how to help?

go take a photo of it and post it here and we can help you to identify it :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Can try during Chinese New Year. Dead quiet roads most of the town. And the search for mysterious road goes on....

Man to Taxi: Bring me home
Driver: Where's your home
Man to Taxi: In a quiet road, drive me home now

Guess what the driver would do the the passenger?

Hi guys I need help!

There's a beautiful empty road somewhere in changi. Does anyone know where it is?

as like what your thread little says,

is secret.

[see-krit]

noun
8. something that is or is kept secret, hidden, or concealed.
9.a mystery:the secrets of nature.
10. a reason or explanation not immediately or generally apparent.
11. a method, formula, plan, etc., known only to the initiated or the few: the secret of happiness; a trade secret.
12. a classification assigned to information, a document, etc., considered less vital to security than top-secret but more vital than confidential, and limiting its use to persons who have been cleared, as by various government agencies, as trustworthy to handle such material.

since you did not post any update on your question, assume that either you had find found this mystery place or don't need it any more, this thread served it purpose.

thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.