Where Is The Place To Take Grad Pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A-Von

Jul 12, 2005
My niece just graduated from NUS, and she had asked me to take some portraits of her wearing the square hat...

Which are the places dat will provide interesting backdrops?? :think:

There's this place call GLORY or GLORIA at boat quay. They have all sorts of gowns complete with the sash and mortar hats... A bit pricey though.

I tink he meant where r the nice places to go in sgp to take those grad photos lehh ..

the more common ones are city hall, fort canning park, botanic garden .. very standard kinda background but if u want something different or crazy then i suggest takin at the citylink during the wee hrs of the day ...

tat's abt it i suppose .. let's hear fm the rest

Anywhere that is cooling? Wearing that gown very warm leh...
:dunno:

How abt in NUS? That new building at science seems good...

after that can west coast park or kent ridge park :)

i_yagami2 said:
How abt in NUS? That new building at science seems good...

after that can west coast park or kent ridge park :)

Kent ridge park sounds good... hmm

:think:

A-Von said:
My niece just graduated from NUS, and she had asked me to take some portraits of her wearing the square hat...

Which are the places dat will provide interesting backdrops?? :think:

Have you considered blurring the background? If it is out of focus, it would 1) not distract from the person and 2) the exact place where to go doesn't really matter so much. Personally, I like some greenery.

If details are visible in the background, I think it would make sense to chose a site that can be readily identified as/associated with the university.

Status
Not open for further replies.