Where is the latest Nikon pricelist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

achilles0901

Dec 31, 2007
It seen there is no update from Nikon price list sin Nov 08...Where is Mr Yatlapball? Really hope you can update for us. Thanks.

It seen there is no update from Nikon price list sin Nov 08...Where is Mr Yatlapball? Really hope you can update for us. Thanks.

If you look carefully,you can see that the price list is mostly contributed by others who buy the products.
You should appreciate him for helping to put this list for us, even though it is outdated in most of the items.
And the price will be different always than what you see there. The prices are the last know prices.
Please try to call the shops before you go down.

please do not take other people for granted:nono:....go find the prices yrself if u think its not "updated" enough....

and these price lists are only meant as a guideline, do not take it as an official pricelist and shove it in the face of the sales persons in the stores....for most accurate pricings, go call yourself!

Yatlapball has been doing a good job maintaining the list as it is already, if u want more and updated info, DIY.

Yatlapball has been doing a good job maintaining the list as it is already, if u want more and updated info, DIY.

That's right. :bsmilie:
The list is only for reference anyway. You can't quote the shop to give you that price. :dunno:

Step-by-step guide to get the latest pricings.

1) Pick up a phone
2) Dial in the number of your favourite camera store
3) Open your mouth and ask for the price.

Tada! Isn't that faster than turning your computer on.. wait for the lag to end, then open your browser, type in www.clubsnap.com........?

i only update him if i found a price better than the one listed on the list. Maybe there is none in Dec08?

Anyway, you should pm him directly if you want to ask him something and not in this thread. But looking at ur sentence, "Really hope you can update for us. Thanks. ", it is at least...still polite.

since the old thread is kinda outdated. i've unstuck it and closed it.

in any case, i would prefer people to move price lists/price discussions to consumer. the list, while a good reference, is a little archaic, if i might use the word, cos it is really faster just to call the reputable, authorised shops and ask.

if there's a dying need to have a list, let the mods/admin know thru the FAQ sub-forum and we will re-start it... bearing in mind someone will have to maintain it out of their own time. it is not a duty, just volunteering. so, threadstarter, dun expect too much.

i think the list should not be un-stuck as it serves as a rough gauge for the prices of nikon products, thou not updated frequently.

Now I really have to ask .... where is it?
I think it is a really bad idea to unstuck and close and delete the price thread.

Just because there are a few people here who expect others to spoonfeed them with the latest prices without them having to lift even a little finger does not mean that the rest of us have to be penalised and deprived of a useful price guide for Nikon products.

I always check at that price thread as a first step to see what are the most current prices of a product before going to the shops to check further. The guide also give an indication which shop might give the best prices and whether the price of a particular accessory is falling or stable over time.

Now I have to shop for the best prices blind ! :(

is better to just leave it there, even it is not up to date, far better than no price reference at all.

understand this is a tough job, and it is volunteer basis, I kudos Yatlapball's efforts on maintaining this list..

For those who is looking high and low for that thread, it's here.
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292045

The moment I knew it was unstuck I quickly do a search and subscribed to it. I really want to thank Yatlapball for the great job. There are a number of price lists in Clubsnap forum, but Nikon Price List is the best organized price list I have seen. :thumbsup:

pls have the price list back as it still serves as a rough guide to the numerous things csers might want to purchase...
it has helped me to roughly gauge the price as i sometimes just want to know without calling everytime i think of purchasing something...

I think it is a really bad idea to unstuck and close and delete the price thread.

Just because there are a few people here who expect others to spoonfeed them with the latest prices without them having to lift even a little finger does not mean that the rest of us have to be penalised and deprived of a useful price guide for Nikon products.

I always check at that price thread as a first step to see what are the most current prices of a product before going to the shops to check further. The guide also give an indication which shop might give the best prices and whether the price of a particular accessory is falling or stable over time.

is better to just leave it there, even it is not up to date, far better than no price reference at all.

understand this is a tough job, and it is volunteer basis, I kudos Yatlapball's efforts on maintaining this list..

I strongly agree. Though it might not be accurate, it can't be "too wrong" as well. With 10~20% tolerance as a reference is far better than searching for the price guide blindly.

For those who is looking high and low for that thread, it's here.
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292045

The moment I knew it was unstuck I quickly do a search and subscribed to it. I really want to thank Yatlapball for the great job. There are a number of price lists in Clubsnap forum, but Nikon Price List is the best organized price list I have seen. :thumbsup:
yes, I was searching price list of entry cameras for my friend, after see other brand price lists, I conclude the Nikon Price List is the best.

There are some many stickies that are outdated but not removed and why is there a need to remove the nikon pricelist ?

This is a very bad omen for Nikon Singapore users, bad fengshui is upon us in 2009.

Last edited:
need price? just give a call to your favourite shop in SINGAPORE

I agree that the price list should be brought back. Even though it is not updated, it still serves as a rough guide to the prices, and provides a list of available equipments for consideration.

Please put it back on sticky.

I second that!

Moderators, there no need to remove it.. it's a good guideline.

Please reinstate !

Cheers :)

Must things become so inflexible that a sticky cannot be reinstated based on the replies in this thread but must be taken up through FAQ and Feedback?

All right. If that is the case, I have started a new thread in the Feedback section.

Post your replies here:

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=458243

Status
Not open for further replies.