Where is the good old CS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fotoudavid

Mar 11, 2005
Just received a message, asking where is the good old CS?

Where comments are targetted only on pics, when comments given are not judge by the person BRAND, but on pics........sigh...........how true, how true......

When a person posted a pics, its very likely comments recieved will be based on how BRANDED the person will be, not about skills, techniques, execution etc......

If you are BRANDED, mostly you will receive good and nice comments, if you are unknown, good luck.

Return to the old CS.......

branded? as in reputation? or equipment?

It would likely equipment brand since there are many brand clones who cannot see good in other brands.

Sad that people are judged for the name on the clothes they wear and the electronics and other equipment they carry.

When a person posted a pics, its very likely comments recieved will be based on how BRANDED the person will be, not about skills, techniques, execution etc......

If you are BRANDED, mostly you will receive good and nice comments, if you are unknown, good luck.

i don't know, i don't do that , i hope

at least, i don't really bother to see whether it is a nikon or canon or pentax or what that took the picture. a good picture is a good picture because of composition, execution, etc.. who cares whether it was taken with a holga or a d3x or markiii or d40x? :dunno:

but you do have to get used to the fact that people tend to identify with others who are like them, it is only natural.. and then they will just become chummy with one another and always pass good comments on each other's photos?

but you do have to get used to the fact that people tend to identify with others who are like them, it is only natural.. and then they will just become chummy with one another and always pass good comments on each other's photos?

Which is sad, isnt it?

Don't know, I only visit Kopitiam :)

Everything changes, nothing is constant, so CS always changes too......

HS

i think what the TS means by "branded" is by reputation
as in well known here in CS

:bigeyes:

no wonder no one likes my monkie pictures :sweatsm:

kidding :sticktong

P.S. but i do have monkie picture :p

you can always try photo malaysia. :bsmilie:

Let us not degrade other countries photo website.:angry::angry::angry:

If it was good and old, its probably gone.

Welcome to kopitiam. Got so many friends in kopitiam and we have such nice and warm people. Other areas got more warn people.

Lets make a better place. (Michael Jackson)

Just received a message, asking where is the good old CS?

Where comments are targetted only on pics, when comments given are not judge by the person BRAND, but on pics........sigh...........how true, how true......

Whenever it come to a mass. Then it will be a different story. And it just like now how you have started this thread too.

As mention too, thing changed just like time keep moving......

... When a person posted a pics, its very likely comments recieved will be based on how BRANDED the person will be, not about skills, techniques, execution etc......

I believe fotoudavid is referring to reputation, and specifically, undeserved reputation ...

Status
Not open for further replies.