Where is the fireworks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolldrum

Nov 29, 2006
JB
Hi all,

Anyone know where the fireworks gonna be this year? and where's a good place to camp out to take photos of it?

Count down fireworks? Marina Bay lor.....

There are fireworks at marina bay and ViVocity for New year eve.:eek:
:bsmilie: Which you want to attend?????

there's 3 at marina bay on NYD - 10, 11 and midnight.

There are fireworks at marina bay and ViVocity for New year eve.:eek:
:bsmilie: Which you want to attend?????

there's 3 at marina bay on NYD - 10, 11 and midnight.

So there is 2 places where fireworks will be hold on NYD....where is good place to camp out to take photos?

:eek: 3 times fireworks @ marina bay?!!?!! :eek: walau shiok! but i want to shoot at vivo also leh, near my hse and not as crowded.. hahaha~ cant decide..

Sentosa also have, at soloso beach, i think

nah, i guess it'll be at the same spot as the day when VivoCity's grand opening instead of Siloso Beach...
anyway can anyone verify that if Marina Bay is true to have triple fireworks display?

Confirmation

I had just call up Singapore Tourism Board. I told them I’m not a Tourist but a Singapore :bsmilie:. I ask them where the firework locations for Nation Countdown are. She told me Marina Bay will hold the main fireworks. I ask are there afew or just one at the mid-night. She said one only.

But something still bug me. I thought that they already start construction at Marina Bay for the IR.

alright lah... Marina Bay IR may be constructing
but the borders is still available for the fireworks' missiles to be place on :)
no worries... anyway if they confirm there are fireworks... why worry bout where the fireworks missiles will be placed? let those worry be done by the organiser...
we paid our taxes for the entrance fees... haha ;)

The fireworks will be from the top of 2 building, OneRaffles Quay & NTUC Centre.

The timing of the fireworks will be 10pm, 11pm, 11.30pm, and midnight on 31st Dec 2006.

still...
no one has answered the main qn...

where should we go to get the best view and take photos?
esplanade?
marina sq?

Benjamin Sheares Bridge lor.

If shooting at Sentosa, probably at HarbourFront carpark. I ever saw people shooting there.

Thank you for your highlight...:)

still...
no one has answered the main qn...

where should we go to get the best view and take photos?
esplanade?
marina sq?

Cool....HarbourFront...so its not vivocity to camp out?

If shooting at Sentosa, probably at HarbourFront carpark. I ever saw people shooting there.

Area around the two "durians" ? -- for marina bay

The timing of the fireworks will be 10pm, 11pm, 11.30pm, and midnight on 31st Dec 2006.

cool! Four sessions in same day? :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.