where is the cheapest printing centre in the east/central?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepblue2

Jul 18, 2003
Visit site
i know there is a shop in clementi that does it for 80 cents but that's seriously to far away for my current Simei location. Is there anyplace in the east or perhaps central area that does printing for about the same price. and does anyone have an comments on the quality of printing at that place?

thanks in advance and sorry if this question has been asked before.

oh btw, i was referring to 4R digital prints. :)

damn expensive man!!!!

goto No. 1 colour centre. only 20cents per piece if you print 50pcs or more. 4R.

but some people don't like konica colour services... so up to you =)

even then, shouldn't cost you more than 50cents at most for other colour labs... i think 80cents is seriously overpriced.

nicholaslee said:
4R prints $0.80 each?! :bigeyes:

oops.. my mistake.. its 20cents.. :)

i believe they even advertise in the newspaper tht it's 20cents..

JermsDayOut said:
damn expensive man!!!!

goto No. 1 colour centre. only 20cents per piece if you print 50pcs or more. 4R.

but some people don't like konica colour services... so up to you =)

even then, shouldn't cost you more than 50cents at most for other colour labs... i think 80cents is seriously overpriced.

heh heh heh.. i'm using a konica camera.. so i guess i can't complian much.. ;)
but clementi is way too far for me..

nicholaslee said:
go KT at chinatown la! good service, good quality, good price.. what more do you need? ;) 30 cents for cs members

chinatown is also a little out of the way for me.. was hoping to go somewhere more in the east..

seems like all the cheap + good labs are in the east or in the north... where do the easterners go?? :D

U can try PP Digital Imaging at Far East Plaze.Still got discount and the printing quality is very good.Trust me. :)

jimmy said:
U can try PP Digital Imaging at Far East Plaze.Still got discount and the printing quality is very good.Trust me. :)

oh really? how much is it (before and after discount)?

30 cents each... 10% discount overall... not the cheapest but quality is gd!

sincere photo at tampines st 21 does it for 35 cents a print. and its a frontier lab too.

deepblue2 said:
oh btw, i was referring to 4R digital prints. :)

Try printing it online @ www.adamphoto.com.sg and send it to your house with no extra charge!

4R prints as low as $0.22

bimmer848 said:
Try printing it online @ www.adamphoto.com.sg and send it to your house with no extra charge!

4R prints as low as $0.22

cool!! no charge for delivery?? wow i'll seriously check em out..
any comments on their printing quality??

The konica shop at the basement of parkway parade does digital prints for 25cents. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.