Status
Not open for further replies.

Blankies

Jan 18, 2002
NTU
geocities.com
At 4r size...dun mind if not online...
afterall....transport cheat cheap oni :D

i have tried on amkgroup lab at toa payoh central (http://amkgroup.com.sg/) - just opened this mth. they only charge 35 cents per 4r and no processing fee at all. printed over 100 prints, quality quite ok, except some shots taken with bright light behind e subject, the print turned out to be very grainy, which they claim it's due to the poor lighting conditions. dunno how true..will print fr fuji epic to verify his statement.

Originally posted by itsmywill
i have tried on amkgroup lab at toa payoh central (http://amkgroup.com.sg/) - just opened this mth. they only charge 35 cents per 4r and no processing fee at all. printed over 100 prints, quality quite ok, except some shots taken with bright light behind e subject, the print turned out to be very grainy, which they claim it's due to the poor lighting conditions. dunno how true..will print fr fuji epic to verify his statement.

can i know what is the address in toa payoh central...

500, Toa Payoh Central, HDB Central #01-30, Singapore 310500

itsmywill said:
500, Toa Payoh Central, HDB Central #01-30, Singapore 310500

do u have the lab's number or email address ?

thanks

Hi , guys....i am interested in geetting myself a digicam...
Any body (infact everybody ) having better knopwledge than me , pls give me advice...hehe.

I am cosidering

1)NIKON COOLPIX5700(critics say it gives sharp n rich colours but high power consumpstion.)

2) Sony CYBERshot 707(Carl Zeis lens leh, and low power cosumption)

3)Minolta Dimage 7

Whatcha think guys? Is DIGIcam a gd choice also for WIDE angle photography?

will be waiting anxious ly for ur pposts man :what:

Plus....
I wanna have a camera of resolution of at least 4.5 mag.pix
light weight , gd for both wide angle and potraits.

Looks like the cheapest has to be SooKee @ Far East Plaza. Only 25cents per print. Cheap cheap!

SMC said:
Looks like the cheapest has to be SooKee @ Far East Plaza. Only 25cents per print. Cheap cheap!

is it for a limited period only? or is 25cents their all time standard price?

GeEkMaN said:
is it for a limited period only? or is 25cents their all time standard price?

I believe it is a promotional price for a limited time only. Even the staff there don't know when the promotion will end. I just printed there last week, very good quality.

4R - 25cents, no handling fees, no min. prints

Any body (infact everybody ) having better knopwledge than me , pls give me advice...hehe.

I am cosidering

1)NIKON COOLPIX5700(critics say it gives sharp n rich colours but high power consumpstion.)

2) Sony CYBERshot 707(Carl Zeis lens leh, and low power cosumption)

3)Minolta Dimage 7

Whatcha think guys? Is DIGIcam a gd choice also for WIDE angle photography?

will be waiting anxious ly for ur pposts man

919956g said:

eh, friend, wrong topic to post la. other people will miss it.

if you want wide angle photography... find out what kind of angle you want to shoot first, before people can advise you. if you REALLY want to go wide, you might want to start with a SLR + a wide lens. regular digicams give an approx 28mm equivalent angle of view, so it's no fight compared to SLR's...

sehsuan said:
eh, friend, wrong topic to post la. other people will miss it.

if you want wide angle photography... find out what kind of angle you want to shoot first, before people can advise you. if you REALLY want to go wide, you might want to start with a SLR + a wide lens. regular digicams give an approx 28mm equivalent angle of view, so it's no fight compared to SLR's...

whatcha think bout getting a converter?

919956g said:
whatcha think bout getting a converter?

friend, you're really on the wrong thread. i don't mind answering, but please post another thread, or post into another older thread. i'm sure the others would like to have the right posts posted in the right topic...

Blankies said:
At 4r size...dun mind if not online...
afterall....transport cheat cheap oni :D

Standard Photo also charge 35 cents per 4R print. Used to give 15% discount for those SAFRA, SAF per, CDAN members, etc. when you charge $5 for handling fee. Since they do away with the handling fee, I wonder if they still offer the discount. I have tried a few of their outlets and the best is the one at Parkway Parade (at basement near to the Konica outlet). The quality of the print is very good. Have also tried printing thru' Fujifilm.com online but not only is it expensive (50cents per copy with $5 handling fee), the quality is also mediocre. Even through Parkway Parade is quite a distance away from my house, the excellent quality of the prints make it worthwhile to travel the distance. Try it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.