Where is the best place to sell toys online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sci80298

Jul 16, 2006
Soul City
www.charlesyip.com
Me and my die-cast Autobots and Decepticons. Just paid for a starscream masterpiece and hotrod binaltech. Haven't collected them yet.

I think I can get a 70-200mm 2.8 if I sell all of them.
Wanted to sell my die-cast eva series. Any good website to recommend in S'pore?

transformers2.jpg

My Die-Cast EVA Series (This is the series I Want to sell first)
eva01.jpg

Wah if you can tahan, wait till next year when the movie comes out (04th July?), maybe you can fetch a better price for them when men & boys go ga ga over them again.

transformers rocks!! starscream and cobra commander "Chris" may you rest in peace. :cry:

Ebay USA or Ebay UK. Do a search first to recce the ave prices for the same items :)

go china square central lah. sunday many dealers and buyers. ;)

many many years ago.. the clarke quay flea market used to be the place where some toy collectors (both buyers and sellers) go to get their toys.

You can try sgtoys.com (can't remember the full address, but something like that...) :)

sci - selling those away to get starscream? u mean the big one? got pix?

i recommend yahoo auctions sg.....moves faster than ebay sg

and get a stall (share with friends) at china square central....sell them there. Although u got to try booking bout half a year in advance to get ur favourite spot. Mine i booked 3 mths advance...and it was a lousy spot. :p

sci - selling those away to get starscream? u mean the big one? got pix?

i recommend yahoo auctions sg.....moves faster than ebay sg

and get a stall (share with friends) at china square central....sell them there. Although u got to try booking bout half a year in advance to get ur favourite spot. Mine i booked 3 mths advance...and it was a lousy spot. :p

Thanks! Will try yahoo auction next week then. Paid for starscream oredi. Just lazy to collect it. Want to concentrate only on transformer. They will fetch me a high premium in the near future. The masterpiece and binaltech are really solid series. Didn't get some binaltech advance as they are repeats of binaltech.

nah...though i love transformers....but i collect SW ...hehe :bsmilie:

SW = Star Wars?

You got the 12" figures :bigeyes: ? It cost $220 each man. I love the 12" Dark Vader and Storm tropper. Got any light sabers too? SW too expensive for me.
One 12" SW figure = 1 transformer masterpiece.

May the Force be with you.
613.jpg

458.jpg
236.jpg

Trying out ebay.sg for now. Still looking for some more website.
Don't waste your time on eBay Singapore. Not effective enough if you have problems with your transactions like buyers backing out after winning. Like Yahoo auctions Singapore, got a fair share of deadbeat bidders and sellers who don't live up to their end of the transaction.

Suggest you do a seach on the US/global eBay on the item and the last transacted price to give you a rough guide on how much your items can sell. Do your research, then post it up for sale.

SW = Star Wars?

You got the 12" figures :bigeyes: ? It cost $220 each man. I love the 12" Dark Vader and Storm tropper. Got any light sabers too? SW too expensive for me.
One 12" SW figure = 1 transformer masterpiece.

i only collect kotos....hehe...and some 3.75" figures. I found u in the TF section of sgc forums. kekekeeke

Status
Not open for further replies.