Where is the best place to sell 2nd hand camera??

Gael Chan

Apr 20, 2007
Can anyone please advice where i can sell 2nd hand camera to(good price of course. :D)?? I've got a 350D on hand and some other lenses. Don't think there's people wanna buy off 350D from clubsnap anymore.... T_T

Please help! :cry:

xoxo,
Gael

Why not you just post a thread in the buy and sell thread and see what happens?

1. if you still can't sell it, can try Cash Converters.
2. or keep the camera as a backup.

Can anyone please advice where i can sell 2nd hand camera to(good price of course. :D)?? I've got a 350D on hand and some other lenses. Don't think there's people wanna buy off 350D from clubsnap anymore.... T_T

Please help! :cry:

xoxo,
Gael
I don't see any problem for you to sell your camera in Personal Classifieds, you see, everybody is looking at the same goal.

every seller want to sell their camera at a "Good Price", and every buyer want to buy a used camera at a "Good price".

so you just need to make either yourself or the buyer believe that is a "Good Price" and everybody will be happy.

hope this help.

try selling it here at the B&S section.
You should get a higher price than selling to 2nd hand shops.

BnS section is the best place to place ur stuff to sell or if u want to buy something, there's still a lot of demand for 350D to be converted into IR cam, so yeah, why not try selling it, rather than letting it rot at ur dry box if u're not using it :bsmilie:, my advice just don't let a one or two bad deal turn u off, sometimes sh!t happens ;)

in BnS, you decide the price to sell . . . :)

2nd hand shops need to earn a living, so you will definitely get less.

fyi i offered mine for $300 ..... no takers yet :bsmilie:

10 yr old daughter using it now with a kit lens now

fyi i offered mine for $300 ..... no takers yet :bsmilie:

10 yr old daughter using it now with a kit lens now

every week reduce by $10 loh. It will come to a point whereby someone will think it will worth a value.

BnS section is the best place to place ur stuff to sell or if u want to buy something, there's still a lot of demand for 350D to be converted into IR cam, so yeah, why not try selling it, rather than letting it rot at ur dry box if u're not using it :bsmilie:, my advice just don't let a one or two bad deal turn u off, sometimes sh!t happens ;)

That's right! i just thought of selling it on the spot to a shop instead of meeting uninterested people and wasting my time....of course that comes with a different price. Ive got really a couple of stuff to sell though...not just the body. Hmmmmm, perhaps i'll just post under BnS and see how it goes...

Thanks, clubsnappers! :angel:

That's right! i just thought of selling it on the spot to a shop instead of meeting uninterested people and wasting my time....of course that comes with a different price. Ive got really a couple of stuff to sell though...not just the body. Hmmmmm, perhaps i'll just post under BnS and see how it goes...

most shops will not take it in.

But some would, and so will cash converters, they will offer you something like $50.

And saw your BnS WTS ad. http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=789703

Thanks for the good laugh. It has been such a long time since I saw such a good joke. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Last edited:

But some would, and so will cash converters, they will offer you something like $50.

Thanks for the good laugh. It has been such a long time since I saw such a good joke. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

:D:bsmilie: very funny WTS thread.. wait long long

i almost fell off my chair when i saw the price, is it in riggit?

Your WTS damn good pricing. I won't even put my 30D with this price if I want to sell it now.

try peninsula near funan, they have a lot of 2nd hand camera shop inside, u can use it for 1 stop price check on how much it worth for those shops, anyway ur ad in BnS is really hillarious :bsmilie: i dun think even a 500D with that package + extra few month of warranty left worth that much in 2nd hand market now :bsmilie:

Thats the TS post in BNS :D

This is awesome stuff man. Haha! :bsmilie: