Where is the best place to go for drinks..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Bar Bistro @ Central Mall ... the music by the 3 chaps there is :thumbsup:

Adam Goi said:
A word of caution ... actually I'm speaking from personal experience. Drinking excessively or getting drunk (used to love the high sensation) do get one to 'escape' from the problem for the moment but when the hangovers are over and when you 'wake' up from all these, you still find yourself stuck with your nagging problem(s).

What I'm driving at is simply light, casual drinking is okay as long it's not done too frequently or excessively. In fact take a break! It needs not to be a drinking session! Take concrete, constructive steps instead to address your problems! ;)

Yes what Adam say it's exactly true. FEEEEELS like S**T when u wake up. It's like there is 10 tonnes of brick on your head. Then u start to think about your problems which is ten times worst!!!!

That's why I quit drinking alcohol. Not a single drop for the past 4 years.....use to drink like a fish.....4-5 jugs a night per person. Sometimes continue with a few shots of tequila....and some whisky. Then supper! Hehe....now got a big belly! Hoho.....

i need to drink.

i want to drink.

i like to drink.

i have to drink.

let's go drink?

Pro Image said:
Yes what Adam say it's exactly true. FEEEEELS like S**T when u wake up. It's like there is 10 tonnes of brick on your head. Then u start to think about your problems which is ten times worst!!!!

That's why I quit drinking alcohol. Not a single drop for the past 4 years.....use to drink like a fish.....4-5 jugs a night per person. Sometimes continue with a few shots of tequila....and some whisky. Then supper! Hehe....now got a big belly! Hoho.....
don't worry, i don't get hangovers.

i just get amnesia....

ibitemynails said:
don't worry, i don't get hangovers.

i just get amnesia....
Haha!, then you can't remember what you did last night.... :think:

Hommie said:
Haha!, then you can't remember what you did last night.... :think:
heh...

isn't that better??

Me drinking Choya 梅酒 now! Yummy! :devil:

ibitemynails said:
me quite drunk now...

so fast u drunk????? cannot be.......

i m watching bruce lee show now.......love his show so much. this is his last movie before he passed away. :cry:

ibitemynails said:
me quite drunk now...
Are you sinking into depression? At a crossroad of life, or just a moment of down? :cheers:

Pro Image said:
so fast u drunk????? cannot be.......

i m watching bruce lee show now.......love his show so much. this is his last movie before he passed away. :cry:
i had dinner and drinks.

just reached home mah.

Pro Image said:
I tot Choya is for after giving birth???? keke....
That one is yomeishu or something like that lah!

Hommie said:
Are you sinking into depression? At a crossroad of life, or just a moment of down? :cheers:
all of the above...

Hommie said:

i think she's fine. if not she will not be log in and typing this message to you... :bsmilie:

Pro Image said:
choya also lei.......eeeeeeewwwww! :sticktong
Haha, perhaps giving birth soon to Canon's 350D! :blah:

Pro Image said:
i think she's fine. if not she will not be log in and typing this message to you... :bsmilie:
You'll be surprise sometimes, depression is not felt by the closest family members until its too late. I always felt that the power of depression is that you felt down but not bottom and you can't get away...... :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.