Where is the best place to go for drinks..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hommie said:
You'll be surprise sometimes, depression is not felt by the closest family members until its too late. I always felt that the power of depression is that you felt down but not bottom and you can't get away...... :sweat:

well it depends on your own will power. i had seen many and i used to be one myself too. so unless your will power is weak, u will be in deep trouble. i m glad i got over it with my own will power to wake up from depression. :thumbsup:

okie. i think i am slightly drunk.

Pro Image said:
Okieeee........so what's this?

Just came back from drink .. head very heavy leh .... :devil:

Saw 2 of the models as dancers that were frequently appears in CS .. . mentioned my name .. wah :bigeyes: think must have spoilt my name .. :cry:

Too bad I didnt see them dance as got other agenda and left early ... :sweat:

Time to zzzzzz ...... :p

KNIGHT ONG said:

Saw 2 of the models as dancers that were frequently appears in CS .. . mentioned my name .. wah :bigeyes: think must have spoilt my name .. :cry:

Too bad I didnt see them dance as got other agenda and left early ... :sweat:

Time to zzzzzz ...... :p
drink drink drink!!!

as opposed to buy buy buy!!!

KNIGHT ONG said:

Saw 2 of the models as dancers that were frequently appears in CS .. . mentioned my name .. wah :bigeyes: think must have spoilt my name ..

Too bad I didnt see them dance as got other agenda and left early ...

Time to zzzzzz ......

is it...........? hope u did not see wrongly......after all that drinking :sweat:

Pro Image said:
Haha you sure? If u r drunk.....you should be typing something like....

"I g,m slihgy fdns dru;olk"

Seem likes you are "dry" drunk .. :bsmilie:

Pro Image said:
is it...........? hope u did not see wrongly......after all that drinking :sweat:

Am still sober at this state .... :sticktong if you show me 3 x SB800s sure can take and run away ... ;p

Any spelling mistake not my fault ... :devil:

Time upzzz .. to be continue tmr ... :angel:

got dry and wet drunk??

KNIGHT ONG said:
Am still sober at this state .... :sticktong if you show me 3 x SB800s sure can take and run away ... ;p

Any spelling mistake not my fault ... :devil:

Time upzzz .. to be continue tmr ... :angel:

ya lar go sleep. dun disturb my peace.......with this drunk girl and the lao jiao face with fulll of nails....where is he???? Hommie????

Pro Image said:
ya lar go sleep. dun disturb my peace.......with this drunk girl and the lao jiao face with fulll of nails....where is he???? Hommie????
what?!!!!!!!!!!

That's a good one.....young lady.

Like the huh? What? Who? When???????!!!!!!!!!

anyway what did u had earlier?

Pro Image said:
u say i got dunno what face full of nails?

ibitemynails said:
u say i got dunno what face full of nails?

Aiyo beside me and Knight Ong, who else have been talking to you whole night? Hommie lar.....look at his face on the avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.