Where is the best place to go for drinks........burp.....HIC...ver 2.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of which, anyone able to summarise the previous thread, filter out all those midnite lonely, horny, cyber sex chats, and list down the really useful information? ;p

Haha... here's another suggestion... The Post House at Fullerton. Drinks there more potent than at Eski Bar. ;) Also slightly cheaper.

1) Eski Bar - Tanjong Pagar Road & Circular Road (cold, colder, coldest rooms)
2) The Post House - Fullerton
3) IndoChine - Wisma. (cool place, nice see through loo, good outdoor band.)
4) Bar Sa Vanh - Club Street. Nice ambience and the sandal wood permeates throughout the bar.
5) Penny Black at Boat Quay (nice place to watch soccer)
6) Balacava - Suntec City Convention Hall
7) Roomfull of Blues - Selegie
8) Brewerkz - Clarke Quay. For a good pint - try the IPA.
9) Oosters - Capital Square (behind Citibank) - good Belgian beers.
10)
11)

sound like we have quite a number of drinkers around :bsmilie: hic ...

Pro Image said:
Starting a brand new thread..........!

Yam SENG!
hows abouts having it updated onto the first post in this thread so that it can serve as abit of a reference. and for new readers to the thread. (we know this thread will ramble away once ibmn comes along with her snails.) :bsmilie:

obviousdude said:
hows abouts having it updated onto the first post in this thread so that it can serve as abit of a reference. and for new readers to the thread. (we know this thread will ramble away once ibmn comes along with her snails.) :bsmilie:

btw i too lazy to following up after the first few postings in the first thread ... so has she found a good place to drink alone?
45.gif

obviousdude said:
oei oei oei!!!!

how can you all talk about me behind my back ah???

=(

ibitemynails said:
how can you all talk about me behind my back ah???

=(

so have you found a good place to drink after 2300++ posts in thread #1 ? paiseh lah, i simply too lazy to follow up when i saw how the thread escalated :bsmilie:

eikin said:
so have you found a good place to drink after 2300++ posts in thread #1 ? paiseh lah, i simply too lazy to follow up when i saw how the thread escalated :bsmilie:

Heh heh, same same. :bsmilie:

eikin said:

Yep that's the idea of this whole thread. Besides looking for a place to drink.....we all love to chat as well. When we drink we chat. What better way than to drink and type on CS......haha! :sticktong

Not that we want to waste CS bandwidth but I am pretty sure that 90% of the thread in Kopitiam is the same as well. It leads from one topic to another. At least you can see that our thread do not cause the mods/admin to closed it because of flamming with each other.

Anyway 3 cheers to IBMN.....who have not finish with her nails.....

IBMN, where are we going tonight?????? :lovegrin:

Pro Image said:
Yep that's the idea of this whole thread. Besides looking for a place to drink.....we all love to chat as well. When we drink we chat. What better way than to drink and type on CS......haha! :sticktong

Not that we want to waste CS bandwidth but I am pretty sure that 90% of the thread in Kopitiam is the same as well. It leads from one topic to another. At least you can see that our thread do not cause the mods/admin to closed it because of flamming with each other.

Drink at drinking place + Talkc**k = GOOD!!
Drink at home + chat online = Big :nono: :nono:

;p

Pro Image said:

up to u.

where u want to go?

this is so weird....

this thread is so short...

=(

ibitemynails said:
this is so weird....

this thread is so short...

=(

Well it's time we chip in and start......

For me I think the best place to go drinking and drown your happiness is Zouk!

Must drink, talk **** and dance at the same time!

eh zhun boh u all organising drinking session. mai hot air only but balloon never rise horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

jOhO said:
eh zhun boh u all organising drinking session. mai hot air only but balloon never rise horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

* togu quietly poke a few holes on the ballon...

Status
Not open for further replies.