Where is the best place to go for drinks........burp.....HIC...ver 2.0?


Status
Not open for further replies.

togu

Senior Member
Jul 11, 2002
5,290
0
0
44
@ D08
www.tommygui.com
#2
Speaking of which, anyone able to summarise the previous thread, filter out all those midnite lonely, horny, cyber sex chats, and list down the really useful information? ;p
 

ady

New Member
Nov 21, 2004
83
0
0
#4
Haha... here's another suggestion... The Post House at Fullerton. Drinks there more potent than at Eski Bar. ;) Also slightly cheaper.
 

obviousdude

Senior Member
Oct 14, 2003
1,439
0
0
West Coast of sunny Singapore
#5
1) Eski Bar - Tanjong Pagar Road & Circular Road (cold, colder, coldest rooms)
2) The Post House - Fullerton
3) IndoChine - Wisma. (cool place, nice see through loo, good outdoor band.)
4) Bar Sa Vanh - Club Street. Nice ambience and the sandal wood permeates throughout the bar.
5) Penny Black at Boat Quay (nice place to watch soccer)
6) Balacava - Suntec City Convention Hall
7) Roomfull of Blues - Selegie
8) Brewerkz - Clarke Quay. For a good pint - try the IPA.
9) Oosters - Capital Square (behind Citibank) - good Belgian beers.
10)
11)
 

obviousdude

Senior Member
Oct 14, 2003
1,439
0
0
West Coast of sunny Singapore
#7
Pro Image said:
Starting a brand new thread..........!

Yam SENG!
hows abouts having it updated onto the first post in this thread so that it can serve as abit of a reference. and for new readers to the thread. (we know this thread will ramble away once ibmn comes along with her snails.) :bsmilie:
 

eikin

Senior Member
Apr 27, 2004
10,193
0
0
東京 Tokyo
#8
obviousdude said:
hows abouts having it updated onto the first post in this thread so that it can serve as abit of a reference. and for new readers to the thread. (we know this thread will ramble away once ibmn comes along with her snails.) :bsmilie:
btw i too lazy to following up after the first few postings in the first thread ... so has she found a good place to drink alone?
 

Dec 4, 2004
56
0
0
#9
obviousdude said:
hows abouts having it updated onto the first post in this thread so that it can serve as abit of a reference. and for new readers to the thread. (we know this thread will ramble away once ibmn comes along with her snails.) :bsmilie:
oei oei oei!!!!
 

eikin

Senior Member
Apr 27, 2004
10,193
0
0
東京 Tokyo
#11
ibitemynails said:
how can you all talk about me behind my back ah???

=(
so have you found a good place to drink after 2300++ posts in thread #1 ? paiseh lah, i simply too lazy to follow up when i saw how the thread escalated :bsmilie:
 

togu

Senior Member
Jul 11, 2002
5,290
0
0
44
@ D08
www.tommygui.com
#12
eikin said:
so have you found a good place to drink after 2300++ posts in thread #1 ? paiseh lah, i simply too lazy to follow up when i saw how the thread escalated :bsmilie:

Heh heh, same same. :bsmilie:
 

Pro Image

Senior Member
Oct 31, 2003
2,822
0
0
46
Last planet from the sun
#13
eikin said:
so have you found a good place to drink after 2300++ posts in thread #1 ? paiseh lah, i simply too lazy to follow up when i saw how the thread escalated :bsmilie:
Yep that's the idea of this whole thread. Besides looking for a place to drink.....we all love to chat as well. When we drink we chat. What better way than to drink and type on CS......haha! :sticktong

Not that we want to waste CS bandwidth but I am pretty sure that 90% of the thread in Kopitiam is the same as well. It leads from one topic to another. At least you can see that our thread do not cause the mods/admin to closed it because of flamming with each other.

Anyway 3 cheers to IBMN.....who have not finish with her nails.....

IBMN, where are we going tonight?????? :lovegrin:
 

togu

Senior Member
Jul 11, 2002
5,290
0
0
44
@ D08
www.tommygui.com
#14
Pro Image said:
Yep that's the idea of this whole thread. Besides looking for a place to drink.....we all love to chat as well. When we drink we chat. What better way than to drink and type on CS......haha! :sticktong

Not that we want to waste CS bandwidth but I am pretty sure that 90% of the thread in Kopitiam is the same as well. It leads from one topic to another. At least you can see that our thread do not cause the mods/admin to closed it because of flamming with each other.

Anyway 3 cheers to IBMN.....who have not finish with her nails.....

IBMN, where are we going tonight?????? :lovegrin:

Drink at drinking place + Talkc**k = GOOD!!
Drink at home + chat online = Big :nono: :nono:



;p
 

Dec 4, 2004
56
0
0
#15
Pro Image said:
Yep that's the idea of this whole thread. Besides looking for a place to drink.....we all love to chat as well. When we drink we chat. What better way than to drink and type on CS......haha! :sticktong

Not that we want to waste CS bandwidth but I am pretty sure that 90% of the thread in Kopitiam is the same as well. It leads from one topic to another. At least you can see that our thread do not cause the mods/admin to closed it because of flamming with each other.

Anyway 3 cheers to IBMN.....who have not finish with her nails.....

IBMN, where are we going tonight?????? :lovegrin:
up to u.

where u want to go?
 

Pro Image

Senior Member
Oct 31, 2003
2,822
0
0
46
Last planet from the sun
#18
ibitemynails said:
this is so weird....

this thread is so short...

=(
Well it's time we chip in and start......

For me I think the best place to go drinking and drown your happiness is Zouk!

Must drink, talk **** and dance at the same time!
 

togu

Senior Member
Jul 11, 2002
5,290
0
0
44
@ D08
www.tommygui.com
#20
jOhO said:
eh zhun boh u all organising drinking session. mai hot air only but balloon never rise horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

* togu quietly poke a few holes on the ballon...
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom