Where is the best place to buy dry cabinent? Any Rec?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiamH

Oct 7, 2006
Sengkang
Dear all,

any idea where i should go if i want to get a dry cabinent?
an Rec?
anyone knows where I can get reference for the surrent prices?

thanks

Apart from the stiching, the picture was tilted about 1-2 degrees. Did you use a tripod?

Dear all,

any idea where i should go if i want to get a dry cabinent?
an Rec?
anyone knows where I can get reference for the surrent prices?

thanks

Can check at Digital Point at Suntec City or Carrefour. The Digi-Cabi pricing is reasonable.

but there very expensive...not cheap

ya but still not cheap enough for AD version
eh its already one of the cheapest shop selling digi-cab...

anyway whats your recommandation?

still finding...
I think you gotta "reset" your standard of "cheap".... if the price @ carrefour and digi-cab web itself is too expensive, i think probably none will fit into your "cheap"...

I think you gotta "reset" your standard of "cheap".... if the price @ carrefour and digi-cab web itself is too expensive, i think probably none will fit into your "cheap"...

ya...i guess so. anyway i am kind of sick and tired to keep on putting the silicon into the microwave...its so frequent...

i bought my dry cabinet to place:
Am-Pro Corporation
10 Ubi Crescent
Lobby E, #01-90 Ubi Techpark
Singapore 408564

Telephone: (65)-6-2356666
Fax: (65)-6-7372112
Email: sales@am-pro.com.sg
Person-in-charge: B T Koh, Richard; Business Manager

i am thinking of getting the DHC-80 dry cabinet but has a question to ask...perhaps it may sound dumb...

i just want to ask you is that once the dry cabinet has reach its desired humidity level at 40%, can i switch off to save electricity? will the level go up if I do not open the dry cabinet as I assume that its air tight dry cabinet. If its not air tight, i dont think it is a good dry cabinet to have.

The dry cabinet is air-tight but the drying unit isn't. If drying unit is air-tight too, then it can't possibly work at all to reduce the moisture level in cabinet.

btw dry cabinet power consumption is only 5W. So I don't really see a big concern here.

The dry cabinet is air-tight but the drying unit isn't. If drying unit is air-tight too, then it can't possibly work at all to reduce the moisture level in cabinet.

btw dry cabinet power consumption is only 5W. So I don't really see a big concern here.

so basically my plan will not work right?

so basically my plan will not work right?
well, jervislim have answered you... if you bother doing that, i think you can do with your fridge... you probably save at least 10x more energy then switching off the dry cab... :sweat:

well, jervislim have answered you... if you bother doing that, i think you can do with your fridge... you probably save at least 10x more energy then switching off the dry cab... :sweat:

haha....:embrass: :embrass: :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.