Not open for further replies.

marlin

Jan 24, 2002
AMK
Visit site
Myy_Mac.jpg

where is my MACdonalds...

keke...comments welcome

i like this shot! ur carefully selected depth of field just wide enough to show the macdonald log and road directories. and the facial expression of the girl is very interesting. overall put together works well for the "searching for macdonald" story :D this is like a commercial shot for macdonald. where is the place by the way? bugis junction?

definitely Bugis Junction :D

this kind of angle is gd..hard to come by :thumbsup:

good one :thumbsup:
maybe u can sell it to McDonalds to earn big $$$ :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

actually was taking pictures of the Singapore Art Festival ...the live performance at the clock....I was kneeling down....and when i look up i saw this girl with the back gnd and I quickly snapped 2 shots....hee was lucky :D

marlin said:
actually was taking pictures of the Singapore Art Festival ...the live performance at the clock....I was kneeling down....and when i look up i saw this girl with the back gnd and I quickly snapped 2 shots....hee was lucky :D

hi i come across this quite often ;) . my most interesting pic is not from the event tat i was shooting, but some not prepared shots, and the oppotunity just suddenly jumpped out there waiting for me to trigger the shutter :D . maybe tat's why photographer has to be always prepared.

Larren Chen said:
haha agree... hard to get the right opportunity... :)

Add on: Must also know how to recognise the opportunity and seize it...

How many of us missed the most beautiful sunset when we don't have the camera... sigh..

marlin said:

thats what street is all about, letting the iamge come to you, then give it your own style...i can tell that you really owned this image...IM SO PROUD OF YOU!lol

Peace
the Freakz
:kok:

Status
Not open for further replies.