Where is good place in Singapore ..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vito

Apr 21, 2006
I am kind new at this hobby but next week will go to Sing....so any suggestion where is good spot for landscape and night shoot in Sing..? oh yes I am from Jakarta ...Thank's

ortega said:
go and take a look in the landscapes and night photography gallery

Yes but don't know the address and the name of the place ....

why not tell us where you're interested to take pics and we'll tell you how to get there.. It'll be alot easier than to list the address of all the attractions out. :bsmilie:

andrOo said:
why not tell us where you're interested to take pics and we'll tell you how to get there.. It'll be alot easier than to list the address of all the attractions out. :bsmilie:

Well I don't know where to start it ..? I like landscape and night shot ...Sorry don't know if it will long list for the address ...

Ah_Seng said:
So when are you arriving in SG?

will be there at next tuesday ...

vito said:
I am kind new at this hobby but next week will go to Sing....so any suggestion where is good spot for landscape and night shoot in Sing..? oh yes I am from Jakarta ...Thank's

take a cab and ask the cab to bring you to labrador park (near pasir panjang, quite central) at 630pm. hang around till 7pm and the evening and night will be there for you. to be safe, check out on the street directory where exactly you are going.

next best thing, join an outing if your time is flexible.

zoossh said:
take a cab and ask the cab to bring you to labrador park (near pasir panjang, quite central) at 630pm. hang around till 7pm and the evening and night will be there for you. to be safe, check out on the street directory where exactly you are going.

next best thing, join an outing if your time is flexible.

can I go to the labrador park by MRT if yes which station ..? or any other place I can go by MRT ...? thank's a lot bro

vito said:
can I go to the labrador park by MRT if yes which station ..? or any other place I can go by MRT ...? thank's a lot bro

The nearest MRT station is Outram Park Station, which is still quite far to your destination. You can take a cab from there; it'll probably cost you around 5 bucks (+ extra charge).

Jix said:
The nearest MRT station is Outram Park Station, which is still quite far to your destination. You can take a cab from there; it'll probably cost you around 5 bucks (+ extra charge).
HarbourFront NEL Station is probably nearer. :p

fireframe said:
HarbourFront NEL Station is probably nearer. :p

yup, i also go by harbour front and then take a bus there. iirc quite a number of bus can get you there from the bus stop at HF MRT:thumbsup: , but you still got to walk up the hill. :sweat:

oi vito...
baru mo pindah singapur ye??
kontak2 gue aje ntar gw anter2 de kalo moto hihihi....

ps : lo anak fn?

archlover said:
oi vito...
baru mo pindah singapur ye??
kontak2 gue aje ntar gw anter2 de kalo moto hihihi....

ps : lo anak fn?

eh boleh juga no hp u brapa ..? iya anak baru sih di FN ..u juga ya ..pake nama apa disana ..? thx

eh bisa gak gua ngikut kalian... gua pun anak baru tapi si gua ank s'pore, gua bisa bawak kalian kesana.

vito said:

For foreigners, a good suggestion is of course the Marina Sq and Benjamin Sheares Bridge area to take night landscapes of Marina Square area, Esplanade, Merlion and Central Business District.

Convenient with many buses and MRT.

Nice iconic night landscape of Singapore to show others.

Clockunder said:
For foreigners, a good suggestion is of course the Marina Sq and Benjamin Sheares Bridge area to take night landscapes of Marina Square area, Esplanade, Merlion and Central Business District.

Convenient with many buses and MRT.

Nice iconic night landscape of Singapore to show others.

Yes, I second this recommendation. If you need to find out how to get around by bus and MRT, two useful websites are www.visitsingapore.com and www.sbstransit.com.sg

Then, if you really get lost or miss the last train and last bus for the day, revert to hailing a taxi.

Use the Visit Singapore website to decide where you wish to go, take note of the MRT station nearest your place and also the MRT nearest to your destination. If you need the bus, use the bus website to search for your bus number. Good to have is also a Street Directory so that you can easily find the road names and locate bus stops/ MRT stations.

Status
Not open for further replies.