Where is a romantic place to see beautiful sunrise in Singapore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

behyx

Jun 15, 2002
SG
Basically, the topic says everything ;p

Romantic place. Will be driving, thus practically anywhere is fine with me :)

Kindly recommend! Thanks very much :)

Try Changi beach. Direct Sunrise just next to the SAF Ferry Terminal.

Is it nice nice place? hehhee... would prefer a deserted place, quiet and nice, good if it's nature-orientated! :)

Serangoon River Mouth

located in Punggol somewhere here

you'll need to park your car nearby and walk some 15min in the dark through slightly rugged landscape :sweat:

rise.jpg

Serangoon River Mouth

you'll need to park your car nearby and walk some 15min in the dark through slightly rugged landscape :sweat:

rise.jpg

Nice pic eikin :)

But if talking about this 'angle', wouldn't pasir ris park be more accessible by car?

map
(check out bottom right corner green pasture)

Nice pic eikin :)

But if talking about this 'angle', wouldn't pasir ris park be more accessible by car?

map
(check out bottom right corner green pasture)

up to you to decide, you asked for suggestions, not solutions :)

up to you to decide, you asked for suggestions, not solutions :)

Yup got it :)
I prefer to have some suggestions to choose from so I can narrow down my choices :)

Thanks very much nevertheless!

Was looking at the map, thought if it's possible to drive into this coast here to catch sunrise? hehehe..

map

Anyone drove there before? Any experiences to tell and is it dangerous?

Charter a private plane and fly. Best sunrise I saw during my air force days :cool:

Serangoon River Mouth

rise.jpg
this location can be accessed by car via some off road driving
but accross the other side

You can walk along the Changi Boardwalk... then Chill out at the Changi Ferry Terminal... There's a bar there... Nice chill out location... ;)

check out the hilltops. go and recce and see if you have a clear view of the east from various hill parks such as Fort Canning and Telok Blangah Hill. Remember it will be dark when you go in on the actual day. I am assuming you are going to bring your love interest, so make sure she is up to it in terms of darkness, desertedness and insects :)

VR Man said:
Charter a private plane and fly. Best sunrise I saw during my air force days :cool:
This I must agree... long time back I was fortunate enough to be invited into a cockpit of a 747B, the one with upper deck for business class passengers. Witnessed sunrise from the cockpit in one of my flights to US, this was of course before all the strict security procedures lah.

Sat on the left side behind the pilot and saw an amazing sunrise, it was quick though. I think sunset would be longer depending on which way you are flying (to US or to SIN)

Now I don't think they will entertain any such request.

../azul123

Status
Not open for further replies.