Where is a good place to develop B & W? (35mm)


Status
Not open for further replies.
#1
Hi,

Any good place to recommend?
How much it cost? What is the turn around time?

I just sent to a shop near my office and they said that it would take 4 days and the processing fee cost $5 and its $0.50 per 3R print.
 

plsoong

Senior Member
Jan 31, 2003
1,563
0
0
Visit site
#2
freshfire said:
Hi,

Any good place to recommend?
How much it cost? What is the turn around time?

I just sent to a shop near my office and they said that it would take 4 days and the processing fee cost $5 and its $0.50 per 3R print.

hi freshfire,

i can help u do the developing ;)

just go to this link-

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=50831

cheers

PL
 

#3
Hi PL,

That would be great :) Are you a freelance?

I'll contact you shortly, tried to PM you but your mail box full. Looks like business is good huh? ;)


plsoong said:
hi freshfire,

i can help u do the developing ;)

just go to this link-

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=50831

cheers

PL
 

plsoong

Senior Member
Jan 31, 2003
1,563
0
0
Visit site
#4
freshfire said:
Hi PL,

That would be great :) Are you a freelance?

I'll contact you shortly, tried to PM you but your mail box full. Looks like business is good huh? ;)


LOL

kinda freelance i'd say :)

ooops, lemme clear up the PM first:p

coz hor my PM is filled with all the MO orders :S

check your PM, my HP is there ;)

u can sms me anytime :)

cheers

PL
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom