where is a good place to buy pda?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Wai
the ipaq 5450 not bad wat

used to sell at $1000++

but now got 3 days promotion....only $799!!!!

so tempted....

dunno, i am used to plam os already, used it for so many years. i got lot of datas in the Palm i am using now. can't afford to loss the data.

Originally posted by ninelives
I am interested in tungsten-t. anyone got lobang?

tungsten ? why not Sony Clie ? Palm's design are getter worse .. or is sony's getting better :dunno:

and sony is using a faster processor compared to palm

Hey man, get the awesome Clie NZ90. Screen's beautiful, casing is magnesium alloy, quality built-in camera, built in bluetooth......
But at a price which is also more than beautiful.

Originally posted by kongg
Hey man, get the awesome Clie NZ90. Screen's beautiful, casing is magnesium alloy, quality built-in camera, built in bluetooth......
But at a price which is also more than beautiful.

LOL

anyway think the ppc philosophy is muscle car... big n powerful.... and sony like emulating that...
palms are still compact n powerful...
lobang? ask kindred lor our SLS man ;)

Originally posted by denizenx
LOL

anyway think the ppc philosophy is muscle car... big n powerful.... and sony like emulating that...
palms are still compact n powerful...
lobang? ask kindred lor our SLS man ;)

ya lor, i don't want to carry a brick around.

Yes, $530 for a brand new TT is a good price.

You should be able to get for $599 in some shops in SLS. Try Bits & Bytes, AAA or Microhouse OA.

You can consider the TG50 as well if you are going for a Sony Clie. Good stuff!

Give the NZ90 a pass, it's as good as carrying a brick around.

9lives... thats a pretty good price.

Maybe you call up Kindred (he has left his hp no in this thread) because i remembered that he wanted to let go of his 2 days old T|T then.

Worth i shot i reckon... :)

Originally posted by Wolfgang
9lives... thats a pretty good price.

Maybe you call up Kindred (he has left his hp no in this thread) because i remembered that he wanted to let go of his 2 days old T|T then.

Worth i shot i reckon... :)

I believe Kindred already sold his TT ;p

is $530 for 1st hand a good price?

Ya its a pretty good price. Where did you get that quote from? Just make sure it has local warranty.

Originally posted by Jason Ho
Ya its a pretty good price. Where did you get that quote from? Just make sure it has local warranty.
yahoo , free delivery , he is coming to my place now. where to find such good service, hehehe. let me know if anyone also interested.

yahoo , free delivery , he is coming to my place now. where to find such good service, hehehe. let me know if anyone also interested.

Wah so good service. Just double check for the warranty card. Is he a reseller? Any other goodies he is bundling with the box? :p

Originally posted by Jason Ho
Wah so good service. Just double check for the warranty card. Is he a reseller? Any other goodies he is bundling with the box? :p

I got my TT already, we talked for a while, he know about CS.
he is your friend, his name is patrick.

I got my TT already, we talked for a while, he know about CS.
he is your friend, his name is patrick.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

good for u man...i dun have any more stocks since i have sold the last batch.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.