Where is a good Location in NUS for photoshoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CYRN

Nov 14, 2002
photoevangel.com
As above, any advice?

Thanks in advance.

You can find egrets walking at the edge of the soccer field in the morning. :D

ummmm.. I was asking for locations to shoot portriats :confused:

CFA = centre for arts? (i think)
its the NUS museum

wah! satellite dish there..
can see RL's taste ;)
there not take pic... there.. more like ambush people dating ;)

NUH (if u can get in)!!
All the doctors with their masks, gowns and whatnot...

Best place is still the lover park behind arts forum.

I went o my bro's convo last yr, and I think the area just outside the convo hall and the long staircases directly opp of tha convo hall and the flowers near it are quite nice. I dunno wats the convo's location called. Its the one with the golden mummy statue(s).

NUs graduates come to NTU to take pictures lo.. Very nice park we have here.. hahah

Originally posted by blurboiboi
Go LT lar... take the expression of ppl attending lectures... careful not to let your flash go off cos it happened to me once.. keke

I tot chem lab would be better :D

Originally posted by RuthBaby
Be different...

LOL

if u r taking for a bunch of graduates... try going to kent ridge park...

thought of that. does kent ridge park have flowers or juz trees and grass?

Go to the place behind central library, there is a green place there, else go PGP, or CFA, Museum, So many places everywhere...

Pick a place with a strong colour theme that goes well with the blue gowns.

A largely green background with some yellow/magenta/red would be nice. Quite easy to find in NUS.

A building with strong colour theme (esp yellow) might work too, esp if the building is quite new looking... i've not been back in NUS for a long while, so have no idea what they've been building these past few years.

If outdoors, try morning light (b4 8am) or wait for the soft orange sunset light. Have to recce beforehand and work fast - the light fades very fast.

If you're picking an indoor+outdoor scenery in one picture, wait for the 5 minute slot where the light level is equal both indoors and outside. Otherwise, outdoor portion will be blown, or indoor portion too dark.

Just some suggestions.

well the kent ridge pk is nice. u have infra red cam?
:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.