• XENNEC Camera Bags GIVE AWAY - SHARE & TAG your Friend to WIN one XENNEC Stylish bags. Visit this thread thread for more information.

Where is a good Location in NUS for photoshoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falcon

Jan 18, 2002
You can find egrets walking at the edge of the soccer field in the morning. :D

eskie

Jun 11, 2003
singapore
eskie.deviantart.com
CFA = centre for arts? (i think)
its the NUS museum

wah! satellite dish there..
can see RL's taste ;)
there not take pic... there.. more like ambush people dating ;)

B

blur_dot

NUH (if u can get in)!!
All the doctors with their masks, gowns and whatnot...

innovas1

Jun 6, 2003
SG
I went o my bro's convo last yr, and I think the area just outside the convo hall and the long staircases directly opp of tha convo hall and the flowers near it are quite nice. I dunno wats the convo's location called. Its the one with the golden mummy statue(s).

innovas1

Jun 6, 2003
SG
NUs graduates come to NTU to take pictures lo.. Very nice park we have here.. hahah

CYRN

Nov 14, 2002
photoevangel.com
Originally posted by blurboiboi
Go LT lar... take the expression of ppl attending lectures... careful not to let your flash go off cos it happened to me once.. keke
I tot chem lab would be better :D

CYRN

Nov 14, 2002
photoevangel.com
Originally posted by RuthBaby
Be different...

LOL

if u r taking for a bunch of graduates... try going to kent ridge park...
thought of that. does kent ridge park have flowers or juz trees and grass?

rapidmax

May 28, 2003
Visit site
Go to the place behind central library, there is a green place there, else go PGP, or CFA, Museum, So many places everywhere...

ST1100

Jun 18, 2003
Singapore, Bedok
Pick a place with a strong colour theme that goes well with the blue gowns.

A largely green background with some yellow/magenta/red would be nice. Quite easy to find in NUS.

A building with strong colour theme (esp yellow) might work too, esp if the building is quite new looking... i've not been back in NUS for a long while, so have no idea what they've been building these past few years.

If outdoors, try morning light (b4 8am) or wait for the soft orange sunset light. Have to recce beforehand and work fast - the light fades very fast.

If you're picking an indoor+outdoor scenery in one picture, wait for the 5 minute slot where the light level is equal both indoors and outside. Otherwise, outdoor portion will be blown, or indoor portion too dark.

Just some suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom