Where in singapore has the most birds for birding?

Learnphotography

Apr 18, 2009
Singapore
Beside jurong bird park and zoo, is chinese garden a good place to hunt for birds?

The most birds are at Changi Airport. At the peak periods one metal bird comes in every 2 minutes. :D

But seriously, Changi Beach area has quite a number of birds and eagles are common.

jap garden?

Japanese/Chinese Gardens have storks which you can observe feeding in the lakes and ponds. There's also some hawks or falcons that fly high above. Sometimes you see them swoop down on unsuspecting prey (like the little squirrels that run around in the gardens). Too bad I don't have a super telephoto to take shots of them.

Japanese/Chinese Gardens have storks which you can observe feeding in the lakes and ponds. There's also some hawks or falcons that fly high above. Sometimes you see them swoop down on unsuspecting prey (like the little squirrels that run around in the gardens). Too bad I don't have a super telephoto to take shots of them.

i'll test my luck with my 55-250. i think its possible if i can get those birds to not move.:bsmilie:

IMO i think u can find birds in the hills of singapore... however depending on your luck n season whether it is common or rare.

and i hope u hunt with camera not others! :D

Sungei Buloh wetlands during Oct to Feb every year for migratory birds.
I believe you can get more information from the book "Migratory Birds of Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve"
This $10 book is now on sale at the Information Counter at Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve. Get your copy now!

Singapore Botanical Garden. Around Symphony lake and Eco lake