Where in SG to shoot planes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisljh

Jul 22, 2006
singapore
hi guys..

Do u know in SG where or any places i can go and get to shoot flying navy planes?

Normally I'd just look up in the sky. You can try looking down but I doubt very much you'll see those planes flying or otherwise.

you mean flying planes or planes on the ground?

you can always go to the singapore discovery centre. there is one fighter plane in front of the building all the time. go free and shoot free. :)

hi guys..

Do u know in SG where or any places i can go and get to shoot flying navy planes?

I'd drop this idea if I were you...you can possibly get budled up into a car by security personnels and a long interrogation may ensue...not a great ordeal...

I'd drop this idea if I were you...you can possibly get budled up into a car by security personnels and a long interrogation may ensue...not a great ordeal...

I guess he has to rent a boat or a sampan and go out to South China Sea and wait for our Navy planes to fly past.

Bro,

Our Navy not as BIG as the US Navy to have aircraft of their own... Our aircraft ALL belongs to the Air Force...

Maybe TS can try Tanah Merah Coastal Road (the portion before turning into Changi Coastal Rd) - that area's good for Military & Civilian liners... But be warned - safety from Security personnel is not gauranteed...:nono:

I guess he has to rent a boat or a sampan and go out to South China Sea and wait for our Navy planes to fly past.

You can come to my house. Everyday, there are fighter jets flying right above my block en route to the airbase. :bsmilie:

well... there's lots of places to view the planes... google earth is a good guide... but its better not in post 9/11...

Seriously...

Not a good idea... I think this thread would be better locked. Not a safe subject to discuss online.

Oh my god you want to shoot a plane...DOWN...Oh my god..shoot a plane..down? Would it be considered as terrorist?

JK..go NTU..everyday F16s are in the bluesky..Bring your biggest lenses..400 is not enough..

1) blocks alongside PIE heading from Paya Lebar to Kallang exit ..

2)LCK - shoot the UAV

just wait for the airshow every year lah... shoot every kind of plane you want. :)

Oh my god you want to shoot a plane...DOWN...Oh my god..shoot a plane..down? Would it be considered as terrorist?

JK..go NTU..everyday F16s are in the bluesky..Bring your biggest lenses..400 is not enough..

well... think a 400 is enough to capture the pilot already...

Status
Not open for further replies.