Where in SG can I find this...BioBands

Aiyoo... Already proven to be purely psychological. There's no real proven benefit to these.

Aiyoo... Already proven to be purely psychological. There's no real proven benefit to these.

Go see Mythbusters ;)

Hi guys...these I know:( but my wife is feeling nausea due to her pregnancy and it last for the whole day. If it can cure her psychologically why not.

Hi guys...these I know:( but my wife is feeling nausea due to her pregnancy and it last for the whole day. If it can cure her psychologically why not.

Try sour plums, always works...

nauseous wives are a good photo op!

Try sour plums, always works...

This is her third time...nothing works for her but curry. Curry not so good for her digestion so have to stop.

nauseous wives are a good photo op!

I know and good to capture for my kids to see in future but never get to take a shoot becoz :kok: The daddy should know wat I meant.

This is her third time...nothing works for her but curry. Curry not so good for her digestion so have to stop.

I know and good to capture for my kids to see in future but never get to take a shoot becoz :kok: The daddy should know wat I meant.

LOL i help u shoot. try getting her to eat durians. my mum said i loved it so she kept eating when having me that time.

now she totally dun touch already, while i like to eat durians :D

ur child could be same case. only like curry. watch otu ar:bsmilie:

You can try other brands from Japan like Phiten or Colantotte - Marina Square and Takashimaya, or any large golf shops. They don't come cheap for the minimal physical improvement they provide, but hey, if the wife says she needs it...:dunno: :p

No wonder you are so hyperactive on CS...all those durian calories still yet to be expended. :sweatsm:
...try getting her to eat durians. my mum said i loved it so she kept eating when having me that time.

personally im using Phiten necklace.

dont know if its placebo effect, but i really feel better upon wearing it.