Where I can buy the second hand lens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

steventik

Sep 12, 2012
Singapore
Hi Guys,

Greeting. May I know where I can find some second hand lens in Singapore? Thanks~

Hi Guys,

Greeting. May I know where I can find some second hand lens in Singapore? Thanks~

Right here in the marketplace section. You DID browse the forum before posting, right? Please tell me you did? Or did you just do the lazy thing and immediately post without even looking? Or for much older lenses, the shops at Peninsula mall.

There are shops at Peninsula and Adelphi that carry a range of 2nd hand cameras & lenses. Not necessary cheap though.

I will suggest browsing at peninsula first..the asking price at clubsnap classifieds are sometimes higher than the shops...

trd2970 said:
I will suggest browsing at peninsula first..the asking price at clubsnap classifieds are sometimes higher than the shops...

As an example, just saw an ad for d60 & 18-55 kit lens for 500, seller says no lowballing, do ur research. I was browsing at the peninsula shops few weeks back, a much newer d3100 (2 generations newer than d60) was selling at $500 with the newer 18-55 VR kit lens, and with a few months Nikon warranty.

Lesson is do your homework.

Go shopping with me! I'll bring you. :bsmilie:

steventik said:
Hi Guys,

If u have no confidence in knowing how to see lens condition, best is buy from shops. The reputable ones clean properly and ensure 100% working. At least u r paying for assurance and some after sale service.

If u buy from this forum, can be quite dangerous

Why Second hand lens, you must Purchase new one. bcz there is lack of Clarity in Old Lens due to scratches.

First post and already a candidate for rubbish post of the week!

$10 says it's a spambot

johny1 said:
Why Second hand lens, you must Purchase new one. bcz there is lack of Clarity in Old Lens due to scratches.

Haha not reAlly. By your logic, as soon as someone wants to sell his old lenses it means that it MUST be scratched? How about the 30-40 year old crons that are going or nearly 2k in the BnS?

johny1 said:

New member?? Hmm.

I'll remember your nick for sure dude. Obviously you have something lacking in here; your understanding on 2nd hand lenses. And where do you get the idea of old lenses lacked clarity due to scratches? How do you term 'old' by the way?

Sigh....

I don't know where you got this idea dude, it seems like somebody taught you something not so good. For your info. all my lenses are 2nd hand. As long as you know how to look for 2nd hand lenses!

why dig out an old thread reply to spambot?

he posted one post and MIA.

清理门户

and thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.