Where have fantastic credit card offers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixelArtwork

Mar 19, 2006
Hi, intending to get a credit card. Not sure where to get good deals. Go bank no freebies. If you guys went out and seen some credit card roadshows, update this thread. Thank you!

just walk around Orchard Road any given weekend... should have plenty... and once you get your first, other banks will start queeing up to call you up to sign up with them...

Haha, yeah, that is what I intend to do later in the evening. Hopefully get one. Anyway, many banks have called me past months, however, I rejected 'cos I do not need it. But now, since I am going overseas, credit card comes in handy. Thanks for the info.

shop around first... don't be pressured to sign at the first road show you encounter... usual spots are at Shaw Lido, Orchard MRT station, Ngee Ann City fountain, stretch between Paragon and Heeren, and Faber House beside the new John Little.

why do you need to shop for credit cards in person when you can browse through the different credit cards from different banks online?

Cos at roadshows u get more freebies (although most of the time quite lousy) and extras...

Anyone seen any amex roadshow recently???

Eeeh... Amex is really only good if you're travelling to the US.

Abn-Amro and HSBC are calling up everyone I know to offer Visa Platinum. Lots of vouchers, etc.

It's irritating when people ask me to sign up for credit cards and I said I am not qualified :angry:

Have done my homework. UOB seems to have the best perks around! The SMRT one by Citibank very suitable for those take MRT often. Actually, each card in the market is crafted for certain segment of customers. So one has to really see his/her needs before deciding on the card. Thanks for all inputs.

Xtrasaver seems cool with 8% cashback. ;p

It's irritating when people ask me to sign up for credit cards and I said I am not qualified :angry:
Some of the cards are quite attractive in design.

Just apply and after the free subscription, just cancel it and keep the card.

Ya, I applied for the Bank of China CC just to get the Beijing 2008 Olympics design card. A folder of various card designs comes free with each application.

Status
Not open for further replies.