Where do you print your pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

justshot

Oct 7, 2005
Hi Bros,

With all the good cameras and lens we have, took all the nice pictures and viewed them on the computer, do you print them?

If so, where do you print it?

For me, I consolidate all my pictures for printing and send them to Konica at Marine Parade. Prints over 100 pcs costs 20 cents each. Ready within the hour.

PS: In case I get flamed... I am not working there.....ha....

hmm marine parade.. i think there's a fuji lab there by the name of mach 1.
anyway i trust only fuji prints. grace digital labs get my vote.

Grace Labs for me.

Clown said:
hmm marine parade.. i think there's a fuji lab there by the name of mach 1.
anyway i trust only fuji prints. grace digital labs get my vote.

shift to paya lebar sing post liao.

Grace Digital Lab. Got spectacles shop some more.

I haven't really found a fixed lab to do my prints yet.

Haven't tried Arspario... yet.

Don't bother with Aspario, drop by NUG and I'll tell you all about it.

Go KT. :thumbsup:

espn said:
Don't bother with Aspario, drop by NUG and I'll tell you all about it.

Go KT. :thumbsup:
Ahh~~~ Saw d other posting.
Met up with the owner before, thought he's quite a nice guy. :D

KT oso haven't tried yet, Grace Digital Lab oso haven't tried yet.

NUG.... haven't go NUG for a long time liaoz. :D When is da next one? Yesterday got KMOS.

KT :thumbsup:

will try KT in future when i have more prints to print..

in the meantime, i go to Aspario... WHY ?? LAZY is the word..

printing there so far for me is fine.. the guy there seems friendly..

Grace Digital Lab for me too - Clementi, Sunset Way

ex-boss use 2 print at triple-d. now i print there 2. i hear a lot of bad things abt kt tho from him.

Phildate said:
Grace Digital Lab for me too - Clementi, Sunset Way

Anyone knows the exact location of Grace Lab and how much they charge per 4R? Or anyone has any recommendations for developing photos at a good price around the Jurong area? Need to develop over 500 pics.

Do a search for Grace Digital Lab - there is a whole thread on it. I'm sure you'll find the address and up-to date info on prices, delivery etc...

I won't [print. My pictures not that great anbd I don't want to waste the money. ;p

Phildate said:
Do a search for Grace Digital Lab - there is a whole thread on it. I'm sure you'll find the address and up-to date info on prices, delivery etc...

Got it thanks.

Anyone has any idea how much those printing machines cost? Cos just now I ask my neighbourholld shop and they print at $0.25/per pic.One uses Kodak royal and the other one uses Fuji Crystal Archive (not sure if got Supreme anot). Anyway the guy in the shop which uses the Fuji Paper was quite guailan. I asked the lady whether can test print and he came over and said his machine cost $25000 blah blah......forgot to ask what machine though.

boroangel said:
Got it thanks.

Anyone has any idea how much those printing machines cost? Cos just now I ask my neighbourholld shop and they print at $0.25/per pic.One uses Kodak royal and the other one uses Fuji Crystal Archive (not sure if got Supreme anot). Anyway the guy in the shop which uses the Fuji Paper was quite guailan. I asked the lady whether can test print and he came over and said his machine cost $25000 blah blah......forgot to ask what machine though.
Hi Boroangel,

I'm simon from GraceDigital Lab. You are also welcome to test print a copy instantly.

Cheers!

simon tan

I have been printing at my neighbourhood Fuji lab @ JE for the past 20 years ...... :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.