Where do you post your photos?

fuzzyprint

Jun 3, 2010
What photo-sharing websites do you post your photos in and why that website? I guess most do it in Flickr and maybe 500px.

I used to post in Flickr but I got bored of it :smilie: So I'm wondering if there are any alternatives.

What photo-sharing websites do you post your photos in and why that website? I guess most do it in Flickr and maybe 500px.

I used to post in Flickr but I got bored of it :smilie: So I'm wondering if there are any alternatives.

You can try posting it here, sure won't get bored.

I like 500px a lot, the interface is great. I don't just use these sites as a place to post my works, I use it to browse others' works, and Flickr Explore's standards can be seriously bad sometimes. 500px has its fair share of bad work under "Popular", but "Editors' Choice" is quite consistent (albeit slow to update)... The common trait to both is that XMM/scantily clad model photos are very popular. Guess you can't really stop the testosterone from flowing all over the place..

i use flickr. I use it as a photo host for me to post photos here, and also for group discussion

I like Flickr as its is good as a overall web storage and also has access to many global interest groups