Where do you place the dry cabinet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

totoro17

Nov 6, 2006
Hi,

My AD 70 Digi Cabi will be deliver to me on Wednesday. Just thinking whether should I place my DigiCabi AD 70 on the floor or on my SIDE PEDESTALS

pd_pedestal_MP313.jpg

So brothers here, where do you place your dry cabinet at your home?

Regards,
Darren

does it matter? :think:

Anywhere, any height. Just don't put it below where air cond will directly blown cold air.

Regards,
Arto.

is it two cabinet or one? looks like 2? if i buy on the floor, when mopping the floor, will it spoil the dry cabinet...scared my parents very rough when doing housework...my glass door will have potential scratches...haha

is it two cabinet or one? looks like 2? if i buy on the floor, when mopping the floor, will it spoil the dry cabinet...scared my parents very rough when doing housework...my glass door will have potential scratches...haha

It's one ;) It has two compartments but both share the same dehumidifier, which is in the bottom compartment.

I just received my AD 70. But when I turn to anti clockwise to 8 oclock position, the light indicator did not show up...why like that?

I just received my AD 70. But when I turn to anti clockwise to 8 oclock position, the light indicator did not show up...why like that?

no light = the humidifier is not working = the dryness in the cupboard = the dryness at 8 oclock position. try to set it to 9 or 10 o'clock position. wait a few hours see wat is the %tage then adjust again...

The drying unit does not work 100% of the time. If it determines that the cabinet is dryer than the setting, then it will not turn on.

Does it give you dim light around 8-9 o'clock? Is there green and red LED? Or only red LED?

If only one red LED. that's a new dehumidifier unit which have switch to shut off the dehumidifier power when no much humidity already in the dry cab.

If have 2 LED, red LED showing the power in the dehumidifier unit. Green LED is how much power to dehumidifier unit. In my dry cab, I set it to dim (not full on, not off), and it nicely give me ~44-45%RH after 1 or 2 days.

Regards,
Arto.

Does it give you dim light around 8-9 o'clock? Is there green and red LED? Or only red LED?

If only one red LED. that's a new dehumidifier unit which have switch to shut off the dehumidifier power when no much humidity already in the dry cab.

If have 2 LED, red LED showing the power in the dehumidifier unit. Green LED is how much power to dehumidifier unit. In my dry cab, I set it to dim (not full on, not off), and it nicely give me ~44-45%RH after 1 or 2 days.

Regards,
Arto.

it only has one green led, but when i turn to anticlockwise, the green led will turn off

Just make sure there is room at the rear for the unit to cool off... that's where the transfer of the humidity takes place...

it only has one green led, but when i turn to anticlockwise, the green led will turn off
On that case, try to set the knob just before the green LED turn off. So the green LED still on. Close the door and wait for several hours or 1 day and how much is the humidity inside.

Trial and error is a must for non-pro series dry cab. I guest the knob position is around 8-9 o'clock too. But it might different since I have different product.

Regards,
Arto.

Strange.

The "light -- on the knob" on my AD-070 has never been on... but I did manage to get it settle between RH48-49... hope it's normal / working fine.

On that case, try to set the knob just before the green LED turn off. So the green LED still on. Close the door and wait for several hours or 1 day and how much is the humidity inside.

Trial and error is a must for non-pro series dry cab. I guest the knob position is around 8-9 o'clock too. But it might different since I have different product.

Regards,
Arto.

Strange.

The "light -- on the knob" on my AD-070 has never been on... but I did manage to get it settle between RH48-49... hope it's normal / working fine.
If your current %RH is ok for you, do not mess up ;) .

If ain't broke, don't fix it.

Regards,
Arto.

mine still 69% after more than 6 hours at 10 o'clock...

I just got my DHC-60 and the unit kept on "powers-up" to de-humidifies every now and then even I didn't open the cabinet after it reaches 49% (which i had set it)... Is this normal? I am just wondering if the insulation rubber is good enough as I didn't open at all and it keeps increasing the RH...

Anywhere, any height. Just don't put it below where air cond will directly blown cold air.

Regards,
Arto.

if it's in the room with air-con still ok rite? i mean i normally switch on the air-con at nights when its hot.... as for the blown cold air, it's slightly off the "air flow" (u can't feel any cold air blowing onto the digicabi)

why is it not advisable again?

Status
Not open for further replies.