Where do you host your images?

Hottest Photo Sharing Sites

Results are only viewable after voting.

rajahchindian

Dec 27, 2008
Singapore, Jurong West
www.flickr.com
I am just curious to know where most of CSers host their images.

(a) Flickr
(b) PhotoBucket
(c) Deviantart
(d) SmugMug
(e) Picasa
(f) Others __(specify)___

And maybe you can convince me to join your favourite Image Hosting Site?
They all look tempting though!

Flickr mostly.... but some on PhotoBucket also.

I used to pay for my pro account
I don't like how I have to keep buying a pro account to show the rest of my photos/sets :(

So I am neglecting my flickr and not putting as many photos there anymore.

I use dreamhost

I forgot the exact price, but at the time there was a promotion, pay for a year, and get a year free... but they always have different promotions

i just moved to fotologue.jp

http://fotologue.jp/darrenleow

very sleek presentation, but since it's flash-based, no hotlinking of the photos. for that, i'll use photobucket.

20MB mthly upload limit too.

I would like to get feedback from CSers who are using the Flickr PRO Account
is it worth the money?

Why not??

UNLIMITED number of pictures... smooth and simple interface..

easy to hotlink.

I would like to get feedback from CSers who are using the Flickr PRO Account
is it worth the money?

I use Flickr Pro.... Love it. :thumbsup:

Nothing is 'Free & Good' in this life.... you want better interface and the capability in setting unlimited SET or Folder..... then pay for it. :bsmilie:

Hi all,

Does Deviantart website allow you to upload unlimited photos even with a free account?
As i know Flickr website only allows you to upload a certain amount of photos with the free account,unless you get a PRO account.

Please enlighten me :D

pbase.com

Not the cheapest, but the most "pro" in look and feel. And you can totally mod the look of your galleries with CSS Stylesheets.

Flickrrrrrr.... :)

I used Picasa before, then switched to Flickr and never looked back. I also find the pro account worth the money, at least compared to Picasa's paid service.

Flickr Pro.

Reasonable price. Maybe others can donate me for my subseq subscriptions ? :bsmilie:

Ryan

I used Picasa before, then switched to Flickr and never looked back. I also find the pro account worth the money, at least compared to Picasa's paid service.

Just to check. I went to Flickr and the charges are by per year. Do you know what happens to the photos previously uploaded if you decide not to renew?