Where do you go to get photos framed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so by now, I hope most of you know that I am having a photo exhibition this weekend at the 2902 gallery at Oldschool...
For those who are clueless...http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=440808

Anyway, I printed around 120 photos...77 S8R size and 43 S12R ones...

Neither of them are going to be framed. But you see, this is an exhibition...people may want to buy the photos. I am hoping they do.

Selling them the photo isn't a big deal... am giving standard prices for 8R and 12R sized prints. Not decided the price yet.

Anyway, coming to the point...suppose someone wants to have that picture framed..and wants me to frame it for them... I need a place which does that...some place which can give me 2-3 types of frames...metal, wood, plastic I guess... and the price for those frames depending on the picture size, 8R or 12R...

confused?
Let me make it easier.

Need a place which will give me a list of frames along with price for each type.

Hope to see some of you clubsnappers at the exhibition... I am situated right near the entrance, opposite the window.
Hmm..tell you what, will give the members here a discount :p

ahem..anyway..the frames...help me with the frames...its the only thing left in my list.. i think everything else has been prepared...
Uhh..no idea what I am supposed to note down..what DO you need to keep in mind while showcasing your work...
I got the price list set up, have my photos...4-7 will go on the wall, the rest will be kept in 3 big booklets so people can browse through...

everything seems ready except the frames...

Status
Not open for further replies.