Where do you get your haircut?

petetherock

Oct 9, 2006
Just visited QB - that $10 chain, and they will be increasing their prices 15th December.

I need to find another reasonably priced place as a plan B.... so where do you get your haircuts?

DIY... with electric hair clipper... the advantage of have a bald haircut :bsmilie:

Just visited QB - that $10 chain, and they will be increasing their prices 15th December.

I need to find another reasonably priced place as a plan B.... so where do you get your haircuts?

The $1/$2 hair cut chains. But have to wait long long.

petetherock said:

True. I was shock to see the notice too.
I usually go to QB for fast & quick service, but theres a barber at AMK charge $7 for a nearly 30mins service. Ahhahas

Possible solutions
1) Go Bald
images

2) Cut your hair once every 3 months instead of once every month :bsmilie:

3) Don't cut your hair for the rest of your life

25804592.jpg

Used to go $15...now just $2.80 shop. :)

hmm not really..

is

no money liao. more like it.

I go cut+wash $19.50.

once every two or three months . Somethings cannot be saved. I even specifically ask for one stylist ...

petetherock said:

how to give exact amount now?

Used to get it for $2 bucks when I was a chao recruit @ Tekong. But nowadays, its a $5 haircut at a home stylist's place. Best of all just need a call or sms for appointment.

Try this but insist of her daughter to cut your hair. :bsmilie:

P10-110919-a2.jpg

i didn't know Superman is Chinese .