Where do you get those chunk of Jap text to put in photographs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akatsuki

Mar 2, 2008
Serangoon
www.alanang.smugmug.com
Wondering where can i get those chunk of Japanese texts to add in photographs to make it look like a page from a jap magazine?? seen some of our fellow cs-er do it.... so hope someone can enlighten me!!

You mean like this?

men.gif

You can install Asian Language in Windows and start typing Japanese using your keyboard. Then you can just type these in your favourite graphical editing software.
Like: いくらですか?

here you go, from tokina japan

て製品化したレンズ群です。
当社独自のレンズ構成システムの考案により、高スペック、高性能を可能にし、人間工学的な立場から操作性、操作感等も充分考慮されています。
このように描写性能に優れ、技術的にも際立った特長のあるレンズ群に対して、トキナーではATXの称号を与えて高性能レンズシリーズとして位置づけております。
このことは、デジタル専用交換レンズにおいても、同じ設計思想を継承しております。
【DX】
APS-Cサイズ固体撮像素子を搭載したデジタル一眼レフカメラ専用に開発されたレンズの名称です。
【D】
35mmフルサイズの固体撮像素子を搭載したデジタル一眼レフカメラと、従来の35mm銀塩フィルム用一眼レフカメラ兼用に開発されたレンズの名称です。
【ATX PRO】
堅牢性を追求したプロテクター鏡枠の採用と、フォーカシング時の操作性、操作感を追及したワンタッチフォーカスクラッチ機構を搭載した上級モデルです。
AF時はフォーカスリングが回転せず、ホールディング性を向上させます。また、独自のクラッチにより、フォーカスリングを手前に引くだけで瞬時にMFポジションに移行し、しっとりとしたトルク感のあるマニュアル操作が可能です。また、搭載される光学系は、ズームレンズにおいてはあらゆる撮影条件に対応しやすいよう、開放F値が変動しないコンスタントFナンバーを採用しています。

Go to some translation sites, key in what you wanna write in english, then voila.. a Japanese version is created. Guess it's safer then copying some text with little clue of the meaning..

Well.. 1 or 2 words should be ok althou sentences might be a bit risky and the translation may not factor in the grammar.

Wondering where can i get those chunk of Japanese texts to add in photographs to make it look like a page from a jap magazine?? seen some of our fellow cs-er do it.... so hope someone can enlighten me!!
You'd better know what the hell the words mean before putting it into your photos!

I vaguely recall an incident where the lyrical poem for a Brothel Ad was placed in a Science Journal cos the Ang Mors who probably dun understand a single word of it found it cool and decided to use it.
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...se-classical-poem-was-brothel-ad-1058031.html

I also heard of another blooper where this Ang Mor couple actually went into a shop and bought stacks and stacks of GIM ZHUA (those joss papers meant for the dead) and were overjoyed cos they intended to use the 'cheap gold imprint on the wallpaper' to decorate their home cos they love 'all things Chinese' (yes, right down to the dead. Even dead men can be cool).

So my advice is that - if you have little understanding for an 'exotic language', best not to use it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.