Where do you buy good and not pricy Furniture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haze

Aug 16, 2005
I went to Ikea and IMM.
Could not find a suitable TV bench.. i want to find a corner TV Bench.

Where else can i go? Price is an issue. not more then $500

jamestan said:
Try Courts?

i went to courts.. their design not good :(...

still young couple, maybe can try cash converters or look for secondhand ones ...
good and cheap :thumbsup:

Try Furniture Mall (I think that's the name), off Beach Rd.

Try goin down Sungei Kadut. Most suppliers r from there n u could get wat u want cheaper too... ;)

Haze said:
oh.. not yet try novena.. will go find

Any recommendation for Furniture warehouse?

Nothing much there and the price are not wat the newspaper print leh.. can look see look see.. for $500 i think can get custom make liao.. Just go those industrial park maybe able to find, get you measurement and design ready.

Haze said:

Nothing much there and the price are not wat the newspaper print leh.. can look see look see.. for $500 i think can get custom make liao.. Just go those industrial park maybe able to find, get your measurement and design ready.

Haze said:

Nothing much there and the price are not wat the newspaper print leh.. can look see look see.. for $500 i think can get custom make liao.. Just go those industrial park maybe able to find, get your measurement and design ready.

hazta said:
Try goin down Sungei Kadut. Most suppliers r from there n u could get wat u want cheaper too... ;)

i heard about sungei kadut.. but where ah.. so big..
that time i tried to go Barang barang.. wow liao long way

soma said:
Nothing much there and the price are not wat the newspaper print leh.. can look see look see.. for $500 i think can get custom make liao.. Just go those industrial park maybe able to find, get you measurement and design ready.

SOma.. it's uuuuuuuuuuuuuu... u are everywhere for me huh..
Industrial where??

wow sei.. no need to repeat 3 times wow :sticktong

Haze said:
i heard about sungei kadut.. but where ah.. so big..
that time i tried to go Barang barang.. wow liao long way

Itz nearby Yew Tee.

Haze said:
SOma.. it's uuuuuuuuuuuuuu... u are everywhere for me huh..
Industrial where??

heh heh heh.. i very sick today.. i alway go eunos industrial park. got a few carpenter there..but make sure you have your thing ready first.. than check one by one.. as the price quote are very different i bought one piece of coated plywood the quote is range from $25-$118:sweat:

hazta said:
Itz nearby Yew Tee.

Yew Tee.. got the warehouse name or address?

soma said:
heh heh heh.. i very sick today.. i alway go eunos industrial park. got a few carpenter there..but make sure you have your thing ready first.. than check one by one.. as the price quote are very different i bought one piece of coated plywood the quote is range from $25-$118:sweat:

Soma.. what kindof thngs to be ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.