Where do you buy good and not pricy Furniture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, have you tried Ideal Home at Great World City? Geat cool stuff they have. And the store looks very designer-like. And not expensive too.
You can also try the Garage Sales section especially in Saturday's Straits Times. Many expats leaving Singapore advertise to sell their stuff at home. Most are newish, nice and cheap. I once bought a designer black leather 2-seater lazy chair with natural linen fabric for an amazing $80!

limkopi said:
Try "OM" @ Liang Court level 2.

ah.. this is something new.. will check out this sunday,, same time eat my favourite ice cream there .. thank you

Heartshape said:
Bro, have you tried Ideal Home at Great World City? Geat cool stuff they have. And the store looks very designer-like. And not expensive too.
You can also try the Garage Sales section especially in Saturday's Straits Times. Many expats leaving Singapore advertise to sell their stuff at home. Most are newish, nice and cheap. I once bought a designer black leather 2-seater lazy chair with natural linen fabric for an amazing $80!

thank u.. if u flipping tmr newspaper.. can help to eye eye abit.. incase i "walk eye"

get a lcd tv and hang on the wall

Haze said:
Soma.. what kindof thngs to be ready?

Money........:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

No la.. design. material. size. colour. etc. etc.

consider those garage sales session in the straites times , cause some items are really worth it,

the only problem is getting there early before the garang guni people come in n chop the items.

Novena furniture mall ...I get almost fullrange of my furniture from there 4k+...

I get 1 set of 3+2 full leather sofa for 1.9k onli...value for money :)

Heartshape said:

I check last saturday Garage Sales column
not much luck ;(

Haze said:
I check last saturday Garage Sales column
not much luck ;(

very hard to find wat you want la..
custom make is the final choice lor..

soma said:
very hard to find wat you want la..
custom make is the final choice lor..

custom make very ex leh... isit?
i found one set of TV console at ikea $667.. do u think custom made can get that price?

Haze said:
custom make very ex leh... isit?
i found one set of TV console at ikea $667.. do u think custom made can get that price?

if found the right source the price could be cheaper and much better quality..too bad i use to change source so don't know how to recommend you.. but go look around in the industry park loh.. bring picture of those you like and go ask the price around, sure got much cheaper one.. trust me..:thumbsup:

Haze said:
Yew Tee.. got the warehouse name or address?

There r too many there... Cant even remember any. :dunno:

soma said:
if found the right source the price could be cheaper and much better quality..too bad i use to change source so don't know how to recommend you.. but go look around in the industry park loh.. bring picture of those you like and go ask the price around, sure got much cheaper one.. trust me..:thumbsup:

u mean euons industry? Can company me go see see look look?

Haze said:
u mean euons industry? Can company me go see see look look?

not necessary eunos.. any industry park also can..

unless you want to pose for me too..:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

soma said:
not necessary eunos.. any industry park also can..

unless you want to pose for me too..:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

which industry park?
singapore so big... -____-
my cherish have took away my smile and hobby.. no mood for photography

Haze said:
which industry park?
singapore so big... -____-
my cherish have took away my smile and hobby.. no mood for photography

ask your hubby to drive you around la... angmohkio industrial park, eunos, bedok,tampines etc etc..

ask you to pose nude not to take picture..:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.