Where do u usually get ur photography gear from?

Where do u usually get ur photography gear from?

Results are only viewable after voting.

king2penn

Feb 15, 2007
Singapore
My preference would be john 3:16 for their outstanding customer service, though their prices may be abit on the high side.

Feel free to state your preference in this thread :)

-steven

Lord's is out of business BTW, if you haven't heard.

I find the folks at John 3:16 too friendly which create long queues for other customers. It took my friend 45mins just to get a simple screen protector for his 7D. The staff was just talking and taking their time with their regulars. Services is great, no doubt but if you need a fast purchase, you would be better off somewhere else.

my preference is service. john 3:16 / ms color / parisilk my top 3 shops.

i used to go to cathay. the sales staff there are not interested in serving you. ask to see a second copy of the lens and their face turn black. initially i thought cos they were busy so i would go on a weekday 4pm and i still get the same attitude. i have stopped giving them the business and why should i give him the commission (if any) for jackshite.

For me would be at SLR revo, give those new kids a try ;) Prices are very competitive and service ain't bad either..

Upz for Orient Photo, friendly service & staff and not crowded like J3:16

T.K. Foto gets my vote.

I find the folks at John 3:16 too friendly which create long queues for other customers. It took my friend 45mins just to get a simple screen protector for his 7D. The staff was just talking and taking their time with their regulars. Services is great, no doubt but if you need a fast purchase, you would be better off somewhere else.

Well at least, they dun "chop". Had bad experience other shop.