where do u place ur camera after having fun with it( other then dry fridge)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanlim

Oct 28, 2005
NEL
on the table?...corner of the floor?...shelve?:think: ...just wondering where u people deem your camera safe..:sweat: :rolleyes:

wat do u mean? coming home after a shoot?

if so, then it stays in my bag until i'm ready to put them back in dry cabinet, which could be within the hour, or never, becos my next shoot is in a couple of days so i dun bother.

if it's on location and i need to put my camera down (which is seldom) i will put it in my bag.

camera and gear stays in my bag, when not in use. If I don't intend to use my camera for alonger period of time, say, 1 - 2 days, I put it in the dry cabinet?

Uhh, what's a dry fridge?

bath tub..

DryCabi if not shooting for more than 3 days and on location try to be in a bag...normally still mounted on tripod if i need to run off to do adjustment...if no tripod den anywhere away from where human traffic.. ;)

Normally, somewhere nice and soft and safe, and that would be in one of my camera bags. :D Sometimes put on table lor, like when cleaning it or stuff, but not for long period of time.

If on location/in the field, usually its mounted on tripod, or sling around neck/shoulder, or in cam bag. I try not to put in on the ground.

Clown said:
bath tub..
So u bathe with your camera har? Does it blow bubbles? :bsmilie:

dry cabi= dry fridge....dry fridge= dri cabi...oh wells no i maen like the places i stated..on e chair? table?...etc etc..haha

and ya the lens blows bubbles:cool:

no use keep taking in and out of the dry cabinet if you go out shoot every single week. in fact the lens age will last longer if you keep using it. as sitting idle in the dry cabinet does not mean it will not grow fungus.

after coming home, aiya chuck it aside but still inside my bag.

put it on a table would be the best choice as floor has plenty of dust, your kid may have itchy hands, never put it near speaker too or too close to heated things like microwave oven and water heater. never put it to close by the toilet too. really, if you think about it there isn't really much place you can put it.

:sweat: ..hAha..im only 14 no kids yet:bsmilie: ...no cus i but on shelve tio scolding too near toilet...put on table tio scolding...too messy..put on floor...in a SAFE corner ( anti dust).....not safe enuf tio scolding....put chair....may drop...tio scolding....:dunno: ...lol..vus have not buy cabe yet mar:thumbsd:

wahh sehhh 14 yrs old got D50 liao. lemme see...when i was 14, i was palying with my canon prima zoom pns film :bsmilie:

My camera is always inside my bag. :sweat:

14 ??? i still using my film camera ar.... fg20

Isaiahfortythirtyone said:
wahh sehhh 14 yrs old got D50 liao. lemme see...when i was 14, i was palying with my canon prima zoom pns film :bsmilie:

Yeah, I had to wait until I am 28 years old to get my first SLR Nikon F65! Sigh!!! & I have only just bought the D50...:bheart:

If can afford a D50 at age 14, can afford a dry cabinet to store equipment.

hey wah sae...u think so easy..i gotta to pay for it one lor...:cry: :D ...haha...hmm its always in my bag when not in use but have not bought cabi yet...so wondering where is "safe":what: ..haha..its only like 3 days old or so...got it as a bday present...muahaha:devil:

seanlim said:
hey wah sae...u think so easy..i gotta to pay for it one lor...:cry: :D ...haha...hmm its always in my bag when not in use but have not bought cabi yet...so wondering where is "safe":what: ..haha..its only like 3 days old or so...got it as a bday present...muahaha:devil:

If you keep camera in bag, it should be well protected already until you take it out. You can always carry the bag where ever you go, so you can keep shooting.;p

Not too clear about your post, you got the camera on 5 nov 05 as a bday present, and have not bought a dry cabinet yet? you mean you bought the camera for yourself as a bday present?

Sometimes I wonder, before we buy our camera, it always sits on the shelf in some camera shop, and the camera shop dont use dry-cabi to protect it, and with so many ppl walking around the shop sure very dusty. :think:

Astin said:
Sometimes I wonder, before we buy our camera, it always sits on the shelf in some camera shop, and the camera shop dont use dry-cabi to protect it, and with so many ppl walking around the shop sure very dusty. :think:
The boxes should help a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.