where do i go to repair my 350d cost-effectively?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joel_lau

Jul 20, 2006
hi, the cf eject button on my 350d has spoilt, does anyone know where i should go to go get it repaired? i dont know how much it costs to send it in to canon, but i'm wondering if that's cost effective, since mine's a consumer model, and not fixing it isnt an option because i need to take the cf card out often, and doing it with fingernails is a pain.

Do it only at Canon. Never at other repair shops.

No money to repair? Glue 2 pcs of flexible strips on each side of your CF card so that you can pull it out.

hi, the cf eject button on my 350d has spoilt, does anyone know where i should go to go get it repaired? i dont know how much it costs to send it in to canon, but i'm wondering if that's cost effective, since mine's a consumer model, and not fixing it isnt an option because i need to take the cf card out often, and doing it with fingernails is a pain.

thank you, point taken, that makes a world of sense..

the guys at canon just got back to me, handling charges without replacement of the component would cost 120 dollars, and the total cost is estimated to be 360, which doesnt make sense for the 350D..

thanks for the advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.