where do i develop digital prints big?

Status
Not open for further replies.

normanlai

Jul 8, 2003
Visit site
hello people, i wish to blow up some pictures to sizes like 10r and above. most shops out there charge around $10. may i know if any of you know of cheaper shops?

i do recall somebody mentioned that clubsnap has some "affliated" camera stores that develop for clubsnap at lower than market prices, but i cannot comfirm to reliability of the news.

thank you all for reading.

regards.

normanlai said:
hello people, i wish to blow up some pictures to sizes like 10r and above. most shops out there charge around $10. may i know if any of you know of cheaper shops?

i do recall somebody mentioned that clubsnap has some "affliated" camera stores that develop for clubsnap at lower than market prices, but i cannot comfirm to reliability of the news.

regards.

Hi Normanlai,

You might want to try out KT photos at Hong Lim Complex (Behind Chinatown Point). Pretty cheap, and good quality too. Not sure if the CS discounts are still on, give it a try!

:cool:

togu said:
Hi Normanlai,

You might want to try out KT photos at Hong Lim Complex (Behind Chinatown Point). Pretty cheap, and good quality too. Not sure if the CS discounts are still on, give it a try!

:cool:

thank you for replying.

would u happen to know the number for this particular shop? i don't exactly live near chinatown.

thank you.

normanlai said:
thank you for replying.

would u happen to know the number for this particular shop? i don't exactly live near chinatown.

thank you.

No problem, address and contact as follows,

Kim Tian Colour Centre
531 Upper Cross Street #01-06
Hong Lim Complex
Singapore 050531
Tel/ Fax : 6538-1422

:)

normanlai said:

regards.

E-Color at Balestier Point is highly recommended. Tell them you are recommended.

taker said:
E-Color at Balestier Point is highly recommended. Tell them you are recommended.

recommended from clubsnap or from u?

$10 for 10R is very cheap. kodakexpress.com etc charge much more.

more neighbourhood shops will charge around this price, or slighty more etc.

cheapest is to print your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.