Where do I buy Digi Cabi AD-060

zenix84

Jun 9, 2010
I intend to buy a digi cabi AD-060. I read in the clubsnap forum that the price range is ard $168. People also suggest going to TK Photo. but when I emailed TK Photo to ask the price, they replied with their standard price of $188. If so I might as well order from digi cabi website.

Where should i go to get a digi cabi AD-060 dry cabinet for cheaper price (delivery included).

Thanks.

Carrefour suntec has it. Free delivery for purchase above 150

Ah ok thanks. I heard before Carrefour got but then someone mentioned they don't sell anymore. Ok then, I will go check it out. Thanks !

I bought my Digi-Cabi AD-160 directly from Digi-Cabi by calling them over the phone and telling them which model i wanted.
Item was delivered on time...price inclusive of delivery.

Ah ok thanks. I heard before Carrefour got but then someone mentioned they don't sell anymore. Ok then, I will go check it out. Thanks !
ooops... I did notice they still sold dry cabinets, but I can't be sure if it's the AD-060. Perhaps the stock levels go up and down.

I saw at Suntec last week. This time they even had the 30L one.

Carrefour is the cheapest if you take into account 5% normal discount to posb cards. some time 10% also

I saw it at Mustafa when I bought my 036. Price should be $168.

Last edited:
I believe he meant he bought his DB-036 and saw the price for AD-060 for 168.
Thanks for the latest updates. Now I am more sure my trip down won't be waste. :)

Carrefour will be a better choice if you have the posb everyday card

Carrefour will be a better choice if you have the posb everyday card

In fact, I bought my first dry cabi (DB-036) from Carrefour for 10% discount 5 years back. Sold it last year and bought a Akarui 50L. Digi Cabi quite reliable and has 5 years warranty.

Went down to Carrefour. I think the price of dry cabinet are now fixed at a standard price thorughtout all shops.

AD-050 $168
AD-060 $188