Where did u get your nick from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amfibius

Deregistered
Jan 26, 2004
Perth
Amfibius = amphibious. Refers to my love for watersports. Got called an amphibian by some of my friends when I could swim the length of a 50m pool underwater (can't do that any more though!). My first email account I signed up for had a maximum of 8 characters allowed, so I corrupted the spelling to make it fit :bsmilie: . Have used the same nick for all the forums I visit since (Overclockers Australia, Fred Miranda, Rob Galbraith) as well as websites (my pbase, ebay) and so on :)

What about you?

Cos Newbie sounded too kiddish. And though I'm young at heart, I'm not a kid. :D

17ce061f.jpg

from her!
hehe
pple say she looks evil
:sweat:

This dolly is more evil

original.jpg

Amfibius said:
This dolly is more evil

original.jpg

*Microsmic runs away at the horrific sight........crying for his mama :cry:

patch - because i like to patch up old stuff.

nah... actually it's a combination of my wife's and my name.

its my name (in short form) + my surname. :D

the doll indeed looks horrible & terrifying.... :sweat:

there's an old thread somewhere excatly like this too. U wan can look for it to see the others' reasons. :)

vincentt - it sounds cool, it's my confirmation name (in short form). Well, whale because i love whale.. Using it for my first email... haha.. so memorable..

"Nash" was an acronym that sprung out during me 3 yrs in aust, "Villian" last name, "Nashville" is where i stay

Sad_Artist_TAN(surname)... but some smart fellow OT in my one of my threads saying that he don't like it...maybe he's too proud of his OWN name and thought a nick like mine is too degrading for him... :D
but.......WHO CARES???? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Sad_Artist_TAN(surname)... but some smart fellow OT in my one of my threads saying that he don't like it...maybe he's too proud of his own name and thought a nick like mine is too degrading for him... :D
but.......WHO CARES???? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

My nick is a play with my name and my figure.
Justin --> Just Thin --> Juzthin
I'm as thin as my name sounds. :D

naviseal, not navyseal (copyright) heehee.....one of my goal (last time) to be part of the elite team, which nearly cum true.

Ha... but I bet no one can knows what mine means and I DIDN'T KNOW THAT NIGHTWOLF IS BORN IN THE SAME YEAR AS ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.