Where can rent costume and outfit

cheinyeanlim

Deregistered
Oct 23, 2007
Singapore
pimodi.com
Hi All,

I have planning to start to organize photo shooting event for specific theme, the only big issue for me now is where can I get costume and outfit for my model.

I am lack of network in this field, wondering who can share who can share some information or contact to solve this issue.

Thank you :)

Regards,
Alex Lim

Do a Google search for "costume rental singapore"

Hi Rashkae, thanks for your kind reply to "Guide" me for googling by using keyword "costume rental singapore", this is very very easy way for someone who know how to suft net to find out information.

What I hope that is experience ppl who can share some more professional comment such as estimate price, comparison, reputation and so on.

Easy for you to say. When you say you wanted to buy a car, don't expect others to know what kind of car you're buying. Same goes for costumes...

Costumehouse at Lavender, Haji Lane Costumes, etc... gowns from 60-150$, racequeen outfits $30, we wouldn't know what you're looking for.

Costumehouse at Lavender, Haji Lane Costumes, etc... gowns from 60-150$, racequeen outfits $30, we wouldn't know what you're looking for.

Dennisc, thanks for the info. At least I have some understand in order to plan for budget and try to visit there to take a look.

no seriously. we have no idea what type of costume you want to rent. different shops cater to different customers.

you might well be looking for this:

definitely YOUR fantasy

:bsmilie:

kei1309 said:
no seriously. we have no idea what type of costume you want to rent. different shops cater to different customers.

you might well be looking for this:

definitely YOUR fantasy

:bsmilie:

Kei can pose for you in that outfit :bsmilie: