Jun 18, 2008
Singapore
where can release tortoise??
my fren told me the toa pa yoh park can
i went there and saw cannot release
how? can?
and where else?

dont tell me kusu island == haha

Don't release @ reservoirs like seletar ones. Seen ppl nabbing them at night, prob for turtle soup or sth.

cannot anyhow release cuz it doesn't has any survival skills.

so how ?
i cannot keep them anymore

coz my fren giv me to feed that time
and my living place is not allowed..

coz my fren giv me to feed that time
and my living place is not allowed..

Where do u live? I suggest that u be responsible enough to find a good owner for your tortoise. Domesticated tortoise will not be able to survive in the wild. And it will also disrupt the ecosystem. SO NEVER EVER RELEASE YOUR TORTOISE IN THE WILD.

Look for Master Splinter to take it in

they have recruitment ad going on too
TMNT1987Series.jpg

where can release tortoise??
my fren told me the toa pa yoh park can
i went there and saw cannot release
how? can?
and where else?

dont tell me kusu island == haha

return tortoise back to your friend;)

Some local Buddhist temples have big ponds with terrapins in them. Can check them out to see if suitable. One is the Kwang Ming San near the Bishan goldf driving range.

Where do u live? I suggest that u be responsible enough to find a good owner for your tortoise. Domesticated tortoise will not be able to survive in the wild. And it will also disrupt the ecosystem. SO NEVER EVER RELEASE YOUR TORTOISE IN THE WILD.

my mum released both of my terrapins into little guilin during june this year...until now i still feel very :angry: about it.
if she was not my mum, i probably would have swear at her...

Tortoise/turtle museum at Chinese Garden?

Some local Buddhist temples have big ponds with terrapins in them. Can check them out to see if suitable. One is the Kwang Ming San near the Bishan goldf driving range.
I'm not sure how the pond being manage now, the last visit in a few years ago, seeing few hundred tortoises in a pond, some of them are eating dead tortoise, old lady selling rotten vat and molded bread to visitors for feeding tortoises.

and please do not release tortoises to any public parks has pond, as I did ask the PR from national park, they have to engage contractors to dispose excess tortoises in the pond, how do the contractors dispose the tortoises? I don't know, maybe end up in somebody stomach or killed and dump in the bin.

don't release in the wild too, even see tortoise get killed by cars while crossing the road

find a owner willing to adopt your tortoise.

or try to contact animal shelters, these are manege by animal lovers, your tortoise will get better welfare.

Status
Not open for further replies.