Where can i Test out K-X system

pairdes

Sep 11, 2009
Singapore
Hi,

Just wondering, where can i test shot/out K-X system without the salesman bugging beside me?

Thanks in advance.

Lol this 1 organised outing, borrow from fellow Pentaxians? lol

Any other place? Lol

Lol this 1 organised outing, borrow from fellow Pentaxians? lol

Any other place? Lol

Other than the organised outing, which you can borrow from a fellow Pentaxians, i doubt you can even test shot/out K-X system without the salesman bugging beside you?
The most the sales person allow you to touch and feel the k-x, you can't even try switching on or shooting with it. Unless there is A demo set at the store.

Hmm how about stores with Demo sets?

2 words: shutter count. no shop will let u play play snap snap a dslr body.

Yalor. Shutter count is the reason why they dun let u press that button.

Also I remember there is a guy/girl here whom die2 want someone to come his/her area to test the Kx. Almost every thread he/she posted. :bsmilie: :thumbsd:

Pairdes, suggestively just come for any outing to check on the K-x. Maybe K-7. From there u can see,learn and get poison by Pentaxians Arsenal of weapon. i doubt any shop will let u try it.

Last edited:
Also I remember there is a guy/girl here whom die2 want someone to come his/her area to test the Kx. Almost every thread he/she posted. :bsmilie: :thumbsd:

if its a chiobu, i'm sure some pple will gladly go over to her place to show her the camera and the nice,long zoom lens they have :devil:

if its a chiobu, i'm sure some pple will gladly go over to her place to show her the camera and the nice,long zoom lens they have :devil:

That sounds wrong... :bsmilie:

anyway dosen't SLRR have a red k-x on display ?

but not sure whether if can try anot ...

That sounds wrong... :bsmilie:

anyway dosen't SLRR have a red k-x on display ?

but not sure whether if can try anot ...

i don't think they will give you try on it, cos last time i go i say i wanna try it out, they only let me touch touch here touch touch there only. No shoot shoot.;p

Hahaha no chiobu so no need long tele lens.

So far the review seems quite positive for K-X accept the AF points and ... ?

hmm wasnt the light weight 1 of the strenght for this?
Looking at the CS pricelist, lens are toward the expensive unless it manual lens at B&S section.
So pentaxian usually go for manual lens?

Looking at the CS pricelist, lens are toward the expensive unless it manual lens at B&S section.

Ex meh?

A Tamron 17-50/2.8(Pentax mount)goes for $500-$600+ but a Canon/Nikon mount goes for $700+(Cos of the VC)

Very hard to make a direct comparison. Different focal lengths and different features (ie. Weather sealing, SDM, On-camera SR, etc).
Of course I wish they would be cheaper :D

and slow live view autofocus
Don't get a DSLR for the LV AF. they are all crap :D

Well i guess can only handle in shop.
Thank you all for the info and help appreciate :D