Where can I study that has power connectors and internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffle

Sep 10, 2003
Hey guys... I need to find a quiet place other than school to cram a few hours worth of info in, got any ideas?

The place needs to have a power supply and wireless net access btw. Thanks. :)

Waffle said:
Hey guys... I need to find a quiet place other than school to cram a few hours worth of info in, got any ideas?

The place needs to have a power supply and wireless net access btw. Thanks. :)

wah... if i tell u, den this place is going to be crowded man...

(i know 1 place can... but cannot tell u...)

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

I know I know!!!

It's YOUR HOME!!! :thumbsup:

city area, spacious, with free wireless access, personal toilet and a view of the city skyline

smu lvl 7
only quirk: must have smu student card. security is pretty tight

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
[Press buzzer] (deh...)
[Commentator shout] WRONG!!!!

next...

Lemme try...National Library @ Victoria Street?
But it's always crowded unless you go there early in the morning on weekdays.

Anyway, if got Internet access and power point, sure won't study...busy surfing CS instead...:bsmilie:

All mac should have free wireless surf. But power connectors depends and usually no supply. :bsmilie:

all over NUS :D

EA is a good place to start with air con/ power point and internet access

haha. thanks guys, but i gave up and just came to my school library instead anyway. :)

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

The kopitiam downstairs! Have power socket to use, can lim kopi and free wireless provided by neighbours above!! :bsmilie:

tao said:
The kopitiam downstairs! Have power socket to use, can lim kopi and free wireless provided by neighbours above!! :bsmilie:
Yea if dont have socket just unplug the tv.. dont mind the uncles watching football....

i can never study at school...even with a friend..it can end up becoming a talk-****-sing-song session ;p

Getting info usually take a short time and consumption of power supply is low. Unless you are playing music / movies / gaming , then you would need a power supply. Nowadays notebooks can tahan 3 hours (effective 2.0 hours). If you are on the net for more than 2 hours , then probably you are surfing the net not studying.

The last time lim bei study, also don't need what wireless access. Lim bei still score As and Bs. Why....? You want to download free songs is it? Or join CS forum while studying? Want to "pa" game, is it?

Time to study, study.... Don't play play on computer.

When you grow older like lim bei, you have got all the time in the world to surf net.

sorry Waffle...hi-jack ur thread a while...do u guys noe of any place where can study comfortably gt those kind of sofa chairand nt that crowded...dun mind if need to buy the food or drinks there(but nt that ex oso~poor student)...preferably in the east or central...:)

germ_boi said:
amk library
Tomato library a lot of Ah Pek sitting there reading newspapers and snoring loudly. Sure this is a good place?

dreamerz said:
....do u guys noe of any place where can study comfortably gt those kind of sofa chairand nt that crowded...)...preferably in the east or central...:)
Go to a hotel lobby or cafe lor.... I suggest Ritz Carlton.

Good, quiet, central and safe.... The Istana grounds. Let the President know you are studying very hard so that he will honor you with an university scholarship.

TCC @ Millenia. i gather its still open for biz

Status
Not open for further replies.