Where can I rent DVDs or VCDs in Singapore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

urban

Mar 7, 2002
Anyone has any idea where is a good place to rent good quality and new:

DVDs - ang mo movies
VCDs- Hong Kong movies

I know of a place in Raffles Place (OUB Centre), but since I stop working in Raffles Place getting there is both expensive and inconvenient.

Any recommendations?

Thanks and Happy New Year

There's one at Great World City, 2nd floor, between MPH and a game console shop.

There's a big store @ siglap area. Near the pizza hut that area.
I think it's 24hrs.

Originally posted by Klause
There's a big store @ siglap area. Near the pizza hut that area.
I think it's 24hrs.

it's called video-ezy... they've got other branches at hougang, parkway parade also

Originally posted by BoXXer

it's called video-ezy... they've got other branches at hougang, parkway parade also

I've got a interesting story behine the new owner of video-ez.. but duuno can post here or not (related to the pirated world)

back to the topic... TPY Laser fair rent vcd/dvd too but not as many as the one in UOB building.

Now u remind me UOB there can rent dvd.. i just stated work in singapore in Raffles, i think maybe i go rent there later. thks!

Originally posted by TsQ

I've got a interesting story behine the new owner of video-ez.. but duuno can post here or not (related to the pirated world)

back to the topic... TPY Laser fair rent vcd/dvd too but not as many as the one in UOB building.

Now u remind me UOB there can rent dvd.. i just stated work in singapore in Raffles, i think maybe i go rent there later. thks!

the pirated world??

can PM to me?

Originally posted by Klause
:eek: Piracy is bad... :devil:

actually i did a case study last time in uni, lecturer also agree with my theory haha... I concluded that: in 3rd world and developing countries, is better off for their country to have piracy. It's also very good for electrical manufacturers.

Then I went on and conclude many of such countries (even for developed ones like SG and HK) are pretending they are doing something but actual fact is they do not bother as it does more good then bad for the economy.

aiya.. long story, i lost the .doc anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.